FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

Do you guys remember when CFM3 had to get its name changed to “Game Where Orange And His Cat-Themed Sidekick Hyperpost Their Way Out Of Near Certain Death To Become Deepwolves And Win The Game, Part 2”?

That sure was something

5 Likes

what was the mech info that wolves got

uhhhh

What did I just read

uh

No Jesters

Frost you were literally in both Game Where Orange And His Cat-Themed Sidekick Hyperpost Their Way Out Of Near Certain Death To Become Deepwolves And Win The Game, Part 1 and now also Part 2

1 Like

Valkyria Chronicles yes. But what the fuck was that.

we planned on doing so but wind got paranoid about you because of your bad post shading luxy which i’m glad you recognized was bad lol

This is more or less how i’d describe gghana’s play
there is a disparity between gghana’s level of confidence in his reads and how hard he pushes them
this could be improved by elaborating on his reasoning to see if it actually holds, and to see how confident he should be in the reads and thus how hard he’s pushing them(@GGhana i think you said you wanted feedback)

2 Likes

but she’s Tess, not Tessa

i reconsidered adding vulgard to the cult if he hadn’t opened the mail bomb and i’d survived D4 lol

i was a cult leader but i didnt have a neighbourizing function sadly

hits marshal button
hits pkr button

and they were both pretty obv villa this game too nya

1 Like

yeah, shame tbh
at least we kept the future foundation pure

1 Like

Tessa is her full first name

1 Like

Contessa Ardentine

2 Likes

so basically instead of just pushing reads even if I’m not sure on them I should actually put in the work to see if I think they’re correct?

but that’s hard

2 Likes

me and Tessa are descended from nobility yes

well, yeah that’s a way of putting it

i think you should try to ensure that the justification you have for your reads warrants the level of confidence you have in them

because a lot of the time you seem to be confidently pushing someone (like emilia) but were aware that what they were doing could conceivably be coming from a villager

1 Like

ftr i’m talking about when i was alive

the thing is I’m basically confident in none of my reads

so I just push all of my reads equally and I don’t have enough self awareness as to how good they actually are

that’s why you try and think about the reasoning you have, but even if that doesn’t work you have other people to talk to who can test the rigidity of your reads

i think vulgard is a pretty good example of someone you didn’t communicate with very well (he mentioned this too so i feel like it’s worth saying atm) and it’s a shame because if you two established some common ground in realizing the towncore could be tainted then we could have gone from there

don’t get too down about your play though, you have just as many things to be happy about as you don’t

1 Like