FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

to bait you into wolfclaiming :flushed:

it was presented as exactly what it was. Me guessing who might be in the game that im not sure about. its a meme post and a way for me to read potential slots that i’d have missed otherwise. Cover the bases that I had the least knowledge on

Admittedly it was a good way to get a couple people to read the OP

but it literally doesn’t lol

I don’t think it’s AI at all

1 Like

Am I the only one who briefly forgot that Eevee isn’t part of the host team? Please say no.

The reason I’ve been throwing kat and Ici around is that I’m historically pretty bad at inferring the alignments of people who wolfread me when I’m a villager, so I’m trying to evaluate in real time and it looks messy for that reason.

Let’s be real, if you all posted everything that went through your heads your thought processes would look similarly disjointed. I can be methodical if I want to be methodical but that’s not how I get the best results.

But what if I neutclaim :flushed:

1 Like

I didn’t even know eevee was in the game

:thinking:

Hi eevee!

this is like
the entire hecking opposite the hallmarks of his wolf meta lol
nya

This isn’t really a discussion I want to be having right here and now because it’ll derail the thread, but yeah.

Okay, that’s enough of this brick wall. Moving onto other performative posts, Trusty, the hell was your response to Marshal just now?

lemon is town for the “can you filter out one-liner posts” post

/vote Windward :flushed:

1 Like

don’t get me wrong, this isn’t why i knew you were town in RWBY
it’s more like me knowing you were town because of other things (such as the obvtown wallposts and worldbuilding) and recognising that you do some weird things as town

Don’t worry about it

I think you misunderstood me but whatever

this entire post is written like you’re appealing to a villager

1. “assuming you’re town” – but (read the next point)

Is this a read