first

im gay

I read nothing overnight

lol still dies today

Hi my name is sulit.

I won the art event and got a neighborhood with katze

I also won sheep.

1 Like

boop. time for these two isos to be lost in the sea of posts on day 2.
I ISO’ed Vully and Wind during the night.
I was planning on getting to more people, but lol time constraints are annoying so weh.

Vully

So little disclaimer, I went through Vully’s ISO and looked at a couple of their posts and thought about it for a while… and then proceeded to lose my ISO post on my notepad as my computer decided to freeze and crash for some reason. So this is my second time writing this so some things might look wierd, but hopefully not.

Vully’s ISO is complicated to say. Or atleast the first half is. At the beginning of the game, all Vully was pretty much doing was making low level flash reads, which are hard to evaluate.

On one hand, they’re not very well developed and most of them aren’t very touched upon later on, so it is kinda scummy.

But on the other hand, Vully seems like the type of person to do this regardless of their alignment anyway.

Their only real fleshed out reads early on were on Tan and Astand.

The Tangeld read is justifiable I think, but meh. Basically them going after a bad reaction from Tan.

The Astand read is meta stuff which I have 0 idea about.

Both of these reads are fine, but hard to evaluate (atleast for me).

Vully’s second half of their ISO is much better because it has less flash reads and actually starts developing some other reads. Most of the posts are decent (doesn’t stick out as particularly towny or wolfy) but there are actually some posts I’m noting.

There are a couple of posts that interested me.
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #2412 by Vulgard
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #2418 by Vulgard
These two posts strike me as particularly towny.
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #4890 by Vulgard
Interesting take on my slot to be honest. Not an expected answer. Feels more towny than scummy.
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #2513 by Vulgard
180 on Kat is a weird move, and I’m not sure what to think of it yet.

From a town perspective, they’re just re-evaluating a read and believe that they made a wrong read.

From a scum perspective, its probably begging for validation from Kat who had been pushing them for a while?

One last note, I was originally gonna read some of posts from Vully for overconfidence.

A post like this for example:
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #2651 by Vulgard

Made me inclined to think that Vully is V. But after rewriting what I can remember from this part, I reconsidering it and I think it’s more rather Vully’s attitude or personality generally that this overconfidence comes from.

In conclusion, I’d put this slot somewhere around my Townlean/Leaning Town section on my readlist after this analysis. Slot is actually pretty fine if you ignore all the small non-fleshed out reads. The only thing wrong with this slot I think is that hypocrism of them going “lol Kat too many reads” and not looking at their own 60 smol reads.

Overall, I think I’ll put this slot as a townlean, but I’m weary of it a bit since I know Vully is a gud maf player.

Wind

Wind’s ISO is kinda bare bones. I was expecting wallposts, but atlas, Wind evolved to no longer post wallposts every 5th posts.

Most of the content in the ISO is null. There are some towny posts but I don’t really feel like they’re enough to justify a higher read than nulltown.
Towny posts?:

FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #1279 by WindwardAway
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #1331 by WindwardAway
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #1354 by WindwardAway
Gibing a clue about their role is kinda towny I guess.
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #2316 by WindwardAway
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #2354 by WindwardAway
Decvent reads, the only one that I dislike is the Hippo and Emilia read since the reasoning behind that is not great.
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #4351 by WindwardAway

There’s also this post:
FAM Thread 1 (Day 1) - #8314 by WindwardAway

And many others like it where Wind is just completely oblivious to what is happening.

I have a small tinfoil that this is more likely V considering that a wolfchat would most likely inform their scummates of their surrounding situation, but weh I won’t dive too deep into this theory.

New Readlist That Hasn’t Improved At All:
Not ordered within tiers. Names that are italicized are ones that I have thoroughly thought about or tooken a look at their ISO at. If a name is not bolded, my read on them was most likely made at first glance.

Mechconfirmed town
Luxy

Locktown
Me

Townread

Townlean
Blizer
Aelin
Night
Cloned
Arc
Emelia
Vully

Leaning Town
Kyo
Solic
Cent
Orange

Null
Jane (Veto’ing this slot’s death for now until it has time to start producing content)
Tangeld
Wind (Nulltown)

Leaning Scum

Scumlean

Scumread

Lockscum

Still no scumreads, little sadge.

Can scum stop pretending they’re town it’s not funny to pretend to be a person ur not : (

huh

Did you draw the Arctic one or the Katze one?

both were pretty good

we were masons

i shit myself

Katze 1

1 Like

i was stabbed by a glass killer and revived by a necromancer

also kat got shot at and saved last night

definitely the kat one

they got neighborized with him lmao

1 Like

marshal is dead OMEGALUL

good evening