FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Vuls post give me the same energy marshal had in rwby where she attacked Vul’s Wolfcase on her ngl

bitch did u realize half my posts until right now are overplayed

Y/N

or do u w read me regardless of that

if yes then >:( Madge how could marshal do THIS >:(

Town (unordered):

Blizer
apelsin
Firekitten (claims n0 on Luxy) - obviously blast if Luxy’s mafia or something else happens
Luxy (FK’s n0)
Intensify (sheeping FK on this)
sulit
Mistyx

Vague townreads that might have misclears (unordered):

Amelia
Wazza
Arctic
KyoDaz
Tangeld

Hard null (maybe a wolf or two):

nutella
min
clonedcheese

Surely there has to be a wolf in this grouping (probably more than one tbh):

Centuries
Marshal
katze
Icibalus
Zori

Probably just wolves:

astand
orangeandblack5

I made it specifically in nyantrast with the last game i played with FK, shortnight 2 where early on he was extremely pockety and overly friendly

YOU CALLD ME WOLF FOR BEING NICE

Marshal marshal marshal …

Vulgard:

Also vulgard:

7 Likes

I don’t remember who it was, but the second Marl outed a read on someone was meh

when a lot of the posts aren’t relevant to the game, why would they be unable to fake them as a wolf

3 Likes

Bad faith post #2. I questioned 6/10 of your townreads. If I wasn’t concerned about their quality I wouldn’t, or wouldn’t have been able to, question any of them.

Makes sense

Carry on

to be clear
my problem isn’t that vul is reading off quantity, that’s perfectly acceptable. sorting by volume is an ancient and respectable art that no man, woman, or gamer should dare disturb.

but vul isn’t saying “i think kat has too many reads, which is performative and etc. etc.”, he’s more saying “that seems S U S P I C I O U S” and letting us fill in the blanks. he cares more about the process than the results. which is like, suuuper wolfy

I was waiting for this.

That sort of read makes sense. Fr*nch people aren’t nice, you would have had to be putting on a front.

1 Like

you questioned them after i explicitly asked you to

and then made a readlist longer than mine

literal minutes later

i can’t explain it

but i hate this post
i just hate it.

The correct number of reads yall should have right now is

Maybe extremely light leans, but nothing more
We’re 2 hours into a madh lmao

yes your stuff is overplayed, just because you’re saying it is doesn’t make it less wolfy

I read my muspecchat posts (I was fully joking on that read btw) so i can at least see that you’re not making it up
but your posts are still not good even if not lockwolf

This is one of these games where the higher-impact players have mostly randed wolf and nobody is going to listen to me.

Town (unordered):

Blizer
apelsin
Firekitten (claims n0 on Luxy) - obviously blast if Luxy’s mafia or something else happens
Luxy (FK’s n0)
Intensify (sheeping FK on this)
sulit
Mistyx

Vague townreads that might have misclears (unordered):

Amelia
Wazza
Arctic
KyoDaz
Tangeld

Hard null (maybe a wolf or two):

nutella
min
clonedcheese
Italy

Surely there has to be a wolf in this grouping (probably more than one tbh):

Centuries
Marshal
katze
Icibalus
Zori

Probably just wolves:

astand
orangeandblack5

like vul i think it’s initially weird that kat has this many villagereads until you realise she’s clearly riffing on chloe’s playstyle of caring way too much about the game for their own good

vulgard you should just start catting now, your posts are nowhere near what you post as villager lmfao