FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

someone put that in vote thread pls

Its very conditional and will be useful tonight

Actually it was useful this night and I regret not using idk why I didnt

I gotchu

that being said I uh

don’t really see the point?

it lets scum get off a kill today with a 0% chance of burning a PoE slot

so if Lemon does die it’s the exact same as having lynched her

but if she doesn’t die then we literally just handed the scum a free kill

that still seems exactly as suboptimal as lynching lemon does

Hmm on their first read, they put a lot of the weight of this vote on other people’s reasoning, not a great start.

Kinda true on this argument though. :man_shrugging:

This is some confidence lol. Right after criticizing everyone for having reads quickly into a mash lol… I honestly don’t know what to make of it.

Okay this reads like Nutella is trying to pocket Cheese.

This is an original take. Also lol none of them were mafia

Ohhh bad

Okay, this really feels like Cloned is trying to understand Mist and get their alignment from it. Plus points.

day 2:

Side bar, does Cloned have any kind of volume tell? Not so many posts this day, not that I’m complaining

Hmm, I don’t think they would try to save Lol’s doomed slot? This can come down either way I feel.

Meeh, kind of hypocritical after explicitly not wanting to jump on a wagon the day prior due to being null on the wagon options.

But this is a better look

This feels like a legit thing that happened.

Yay Cheese made a wallpost on Vulgard, which I can’t seem to quote without it being fucked up. Either way, some effort put.

At least I read it now

day 4

Hmm, I vibed with this paranoia, so the reactiontest reveal at the end was kind of… okay? I don’t really get the point for that tbh, but at least it shook up the game a bit.

Agreeable list

Hmm late on the wagon, but did have them low in their readslist.

Would slot them here probably, Mist → Frost → Cheese → Emilia → Italy (-> Lemon)
hyperposters excluded atm.

I’m like

90% sure cheese is just town here my guy

I already ISO’ed Lemon prior and my vote will be beneficial there mech wise, so I’ll place it there atm, but I really feel like it’s just Lemon atm tbh.

1 Like

Although, I agree that accounting for 2 more scum is prudently what we should do.

1 Like

welcome to the club

but if there are two

that is explicitly suboptimal to actually lynch

you can get a pass for having claimed this voting thing several days ago but

1 Like

good man

oh yeah did you ever read my book on lemon

Explain to me again how we’re sure that Lemon will be hit, because when I skimmed through it first it seemed like it had a lot of assumptions.

/Vote Lemon

I had skimmed it, I wanted to do my own ISO again and then compare it to indirectly read you better as well, but I’m about to go do something else as well, so later probably. :man_shrugging:

There is one assumption and one hope that Blizer did the right thing

Basically

Jane survived the original delayed kill

No other flipped scum could have saved them - kat, mist, and I have all checked this

So either the last or one of the remaining scum is some kind of healer, despite town only having a spankvig and a desperado

Or conboi redirected Blizer the chronomancer to Jane to further delay the kill and save their life

If that latter thing happened (the assumption), then it is unclear whether or not Blizer tried to transfer any kills he may have protected onto Lemon (he didn’t update his logs, so this is the hope) - I strongly suspect he would have, given he had protected mist, and so I think Lemon probably just dies here.

The reason for that is people suspecting Centuries for Mafia’s Omega ability enabler and one flipped, of course should Centuries stay alived to after this day then something’s definitely wrong about clearing Centuries for Day 4 only.

Speaking of ClonedCheese, he’s the last member of NSF Cult that has been mostly town so far, and I am deliberately trying not to put meta knowledge of Enemy Within in put use the more NSF townies have died, in my game the Mafia has traitor against their faction.

1 Like

As for GGhana, LoL and Centuries are pretty much suspected on ITA list which makes GGhana an potential wolf that town trusted.

GGhana have killed some strong town voices (PKR and Vulgard) even though not everyone likes them much.

As in Astand

It wouldn’t have worked, Orange.