FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

No, no, let Vul talk this one out. I wanna hear it. Please, enlighten us, Vul, what is it about my posting that not only is alignment indicative in your eyes, but makes you confident enough to say that I’m exactly the KP? Because that’s a bold read and I wanna see if you’re using the same sort of logic you’ve been using up until now.

having to specify something is a joke is
ech

word salad

vulgard has made 1 (one) villagery post

i’ll lay off of them for a bit but i’m currently at like… 97% mafia

Vul has towny posts

I saw a very genuine moment from you that I think is likely to be a misunderstanding (Vul TMIng you V, supposedly)

So you’re T/T

Havent read much this is what I scrambled

V

vl
Appel- Didnt know about ITAs
Arctice- feels solvey
Nightgale- same as arctic

wl
LF- appeared into thread and disappeared. Will relook this depending on the reason they give.
Intensify- Tryharded early, but still tried to use early game as excuse for being read as W.

W
Min- Game start was really wolfy. It fits usual playstyle of existing, but not meaningfully interacting with the thread or solving which is common pattern in wolves early game.

vul, that’s a “just so” explanation

and im a wolf for overplaying my reads

what ZE FUCK

katze i just got done playing against wolf vulgard
this isn’t it

1 Like

How can you be so abysmal at actually reading what I’m saying?

i haven’t really performed any iso but i can feel that vul is not town
deep within my soul

I was being a little passive up until now because it’s my first attempt at a mash and I have no idea how to engage seriously, but Vul just grabbed me by the collar and dragged me in, so now I guess we’re doing this.

Watch people call this W/V.

uh nya

Because associative reads are the new hip thing.

@Hippolytus

1 Like

Is there something I’m missing?

vul spewing tan V when he inevitably flips mafia killpower :sunglasses:

vul you’re still supposed to have REASONS for what you’re SAYING even if it’s a tinfoil

towny?

Omg it’s W/V