FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

I mean like this sorry.

I think the mafia weren’t counting on piling on these wagons at D2 except for Nutella and Gorta

meh

my gut still thinks lemon is town but it’s not a read im willing to lose on

i’m fine killing her and hoping it just ends on that

@Lemonfairy nya

eh im just gonna play video games or somethin

mashes are draining and im taking any opportunity i can to slow down

ping me if yall want me or some shit idk :joy_cat:

They actually were the first vote on Jane, so it already showing up here is good.

Shame, we could have bagged them d1.

I’m kind of a rarity nowadays. :man_shrugging:

Hmm, really didn’t get this on day 1, I was vibing with like all their posts there then.

Boo

Sounds like a legit read.

Holy fuck on day 1, can I effort clear this…? Maybe not…

Okay, so truthfully lots of flipped scum have posted very little or had much impact and this is early reads, but should probably read further just because of this. The lukundo shot was already build up here though.

Oh they went for it as well.

:heart: relatable

In response to Centuries

I technically need to read Lukundo to verify if this was a genuine read, but I’m not going to, because I had a rough day, maybe note to future Solic

day 2:

I wish I had been in a hood. :confused: Although game was probably overpacked for me as it was.

This probably will make Mist more prone to townread them later.

This specific observation is not “I need to invent some reasoning on why my partner is scum here to distance”, but more so “I’m paying attention and can see minute details and make the connections”

They stay consistent on their Nutella read at least.

Congrats bud

Nutella at least going down.

day 3

I’m always a sucker that townreads these statements, although they are so easy to make.

Ohhhh that explains a bias as well.

:smiling_imp:

Oh right, this still exists.

I should probably do Italy next

I think I read enough, I’m also good with Mist town.

I’m aware :eyes:

Italy at least taking some initiative

Your posts don’t contain much content. This at least makes me filter them.

Like… okay?

Okay, so Italy struggles to makes reads and their next few posts go into fluff.

LOST WOLF

Hmm, maybe the increased responses to their posts give them some kind of validation making them more prone to meme’ing than delivering content. However that’s kind of scummy, because that means Italy is posting for sake of survival and nothing else.

Let’s see, did they ever follow up on this…

They did! I’m positively surprised and should probably verify the read, but I’m aching to play Luigi’s Mansion, so I’m probably just going to finish the ISO and dip

Okay, some shade on Vulgard noted.

Okay, that’s a thought.

Completely unprompted.

At least they are keeping tabs on Blizer.

Okay, this feels slightly unburdened by TMI. Mild good points for Italy.

Okay… that’s some critical thinking, which did occur to me too in day 2. That’s a better look.

Okay, so they shot only, because of shot list is the claim.

This was prompted by Mist taking out that post, so they didn’t really start this push, simply joined it.

I could believe that.

day 3

day 4

They were really sure on Orange/Kat/Uni/Ghana to be scum just for shooting Lol and expecting a busser. After Uni is dead they continue to push this narrative later on

Okay, Italy has come online.

Hmm :eyes: Would they highlight this in such a bad situation as scum?

Okay Italy has gone significantly more active now at least. Also my post count is heavily related to if it’s the weekend or not and my posts are very dense anyways.

Hmm, they didn’t resist the Gorta push.

This is really unsettling.

I have more reads in my first posts than Italy in their entire ISO, but somehow this slot is town locked. Why? I know Italy is not the type to do a lot of reads anyways, but this is squarely left in null/light townlean for me. Definitely under Mist and Blizer at least.

Italy is a villager

even without any meta shit Italy is obviously a villager

my king

Not really very original reasons, except for Appel, which is kind of ???. The effort fits with not having much time in a big mash probably.

I like this post.

I dislike these posts.

Eeh, Firekitten got claimvigged though, will need to reread how that ability works to see if this is any kind of clearing. Firekitten did reiterate their peek a lot of times through their posts, so that could have changed their mind, but it’s mild good points.

This interaction felt super fake though. Mostly from Lukundo’s side though…

Noted.

day 2

Halp, I don’t know if they are referring to the player lol.

Hmmmmmm… very very mild town points for not knowing Astand flipped scum potentially

Ouch fairly bad soft defending.

Eeehhhhh is this real or attempting to derpclear themselves… They had some times in the thread, where they caught up others with the thread, so they are not entirely unengaged all the time.

All right, this does read as genuine and they were scumreading Min on day 1.

And I guess what I called soft defending earlier, is the same way they soft defend these town slots at least.

They have been playing the unaware card a bit much though jeez.

Like again.

When being asked about their PoE, I guess this is decent.

Facts though

consistency is there at least

Ohh curious

Hmmm verdict on Emilia, is townier than Italy.

But why?

there is no way in hell that push on katze comes from scum

you can see the flowing thought from a to b

you can feel the momentum increase as Italy gets tunneled

I’m going to say this is objectively incorrect even though it isn’t because I can’t think of a better way to describe how wrong I think you are

Going to say I’m currently leaning Lemon, because I disliked how defensive they got after I dropped them down a bit on my reads yesterday, but I want to do my due diligence except for Kat/Orange…maybe Ghana, because I’m not that masochistic unless it’s like LYLO

Taking a break for a bit.

Italy is in the same scale as misty as “I can never see this flipping wolf”

Interestingly, it’s right when Katze scumreads Jane though.

hi
back from lunch

solic trying this hard when most people have assumed it’s an easy endgame worries me

What do you mean?

I didn’t expect a long answer here, but now I’m :popcorn:

worst case, 9v1

Kill Emilia, 8v1
Mist dies, 7v1
Kill lemonfairy, 6v1
orange dies, 5v1
Kill Italy, 4v1
I die, 3v1, MYLO

We need 4 MLs in a situation where the PoE is practically 4 people, maximum

worst case, 8v2

Kill Emilia, 7v2
Mist dies, 6v2
Kill Lemon, 5v2
orange dies, 4v2 MYLO

only 3ML required

case where we get one scum between emilia/lemon, 8v2

Kill Emilia, 7v2
Mist dies, 6v2
Kill Lemon, 6v1
orange dies, 5v1
Kill Italy, 4v1
I die, 3v1 MYLO

again only 3MLs required

Only case where scum wins here is by putting themselves in towncore and live through MYLO

I’m probably gona die before MYLO and if solic is alive by then please look back on them

I just find it pretty weird to put down 3 full ISOs here, feels performative

You know I have a good reason for that… it’s friday night :smiley: and I’m an adult with a pretty standard work life rhythm.

1 Like

I don’t get what you mean