FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

I didn’t get pinged at the start and I’m not backreading to see if there even was a ping

I’m still at dinner I’m not going to take this game seriously till at least half the player list is dead lol

yes

blurgh

sounds like an easy excuse to go utr

understandable as it is

okay do i have to mom the thread
sigh fiiiine
we’re not hammering day 1 even if it would be very funny

1 Like

i’ve been ignored for the past three minutes and the only acknowledgement i get is people bullying me for having a weak presence :pensive:

doesn’t seem like irony to me lol

except wolf vulgard wasn’t at all
wolf vulgard (in the syndicate game filled with some of the best players in existence, and also me) was extremely fucking clear and concise and was one of the loudest pro-town voices in thread

vulgard digging his own grave like this is just him being town and not knowing how to get his point across effecitvely

1 Like

I mean I read like 10 posts and saw someone threatened to hammer so I just skipped down to the latest post to ask lol

we are hammering NOW

Wolfy

I’ll rather democracy decide if we hammer D1

me-ow

vulgard is still at L-17
i think it’s fine

2 Likes

icibalus is powerwolfing in some direction, ironically might mean vul is v and he was joking in which case it’s actually p funny

Have I ever posted a normal opener though

I’m not reading up anymore shrug
this is lame and I don’t like it

marl is a villager

The fact that nobody on vul wagon can explain how vul is wolfy makes me think its bs

marl the difference here is that it feels like he’s crumbling under pressure

in the syndicate game he was barely under any because he had arete godreading him V and just pocketed them

my read accuracy on vul is similar to aretes (prob higher now :^) ) so just sheep me thx

1 Like