FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

It was in reference to him shooting outside of shotlist

You think him being a wolf is viable?

yeah, but the reason I wanted to add him then was cuz of shooting outside shotlist. I don’t really have a strong read on him otherwise.

didn’t you say you were confident vulgard is town, too? why isn’t he in this list?

wait i just ISO’d and cents did not exactly say that
he just said he feels pretty good about vul but also gets pocketed easily by him

Well, she is following up on that.

My first instinct is to townread this for the mindset.

Come to think of it, how’s your phone, Windward?

…???
Probably not wolfy, though?

Windward being very hesitant to make actual alignment reads with conviction, and not really caring about the fact people will perceive that as hedging, is town AI.

Good callout on Leafia. Also indicates a lack of TMI given the fact lol was mafia and Tangeld wasn’t.

Good look.

Huh. There really wasn’t that much on day 1, WWA didn’t lie to me.

phone was fine
then i spilled an entire glass of water into my laptop and killed the left shift key so my capitalization is pretty nonexistent right now

I think we may be giving the wolfteam too much credit. They were okay with 3 wolves entering a boats event, it’s also very likely they wouldn’t care about the d1 wagons, even if they were w/not w. The somewhat balanced mafia vote distribution between the two wagons so far (according to the flips we’ve learned so far) supports this.

spilling things this frequently is indicative that i’m sleep deprived because i play FM instead of sleeping at night

Stop being clumsy :c

• a clumsy person
1 Like

absolutely

yeah i do think emilia is town actually

this is villagery

forum mafia moment

stop talking about the boats event
it filled in two minutes
nobody would be able to stop that

especially considering who joined

I have firsthand experience with this. I converted Emilia n1 in that game and she entirely stopped making alignment reads all the way until she died two day phases later.

I’m talking more about the wolfteam’s mindset as a whole. I think wolves entering the boats event was indicative of them not really giving a damn and that would imply they didn’t care about saving or bussing lolslot that much.

huh, that’s worth taking into consideration

and i disagree
a team of amelia, leafia and hippo all joined the boats event within two minutes of it appearing

why is nobody else concerned that centuries n1 result was literally wrong

the funny part is that’s not even the mechanical information i have about them

but surely this alone is cause for concern

I wish 6 of them had joined

But the villagers who did join were actually pro-town moves since they were mislynch potentials all of them

The boats event was exceedingly good for us