FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

it wasnt an offsite player it was solic why am i stupid

3 Likes

Why does it feel like half of the scumreads in this thread currently are: “lol I can’t remember what this person did”

1 Like

town anti anti mafia claim anti anti anti anti anti anti anti anti anti anti anti anti claim

i think theyre fairly >rand W if you realize their posts have no life to them

esp compared to loz mash where they were obvtown imo

1 Like

((the reason i asked for your (vulgard) readlist is for your reads on Mist/Amelia/Orange))
((nya))

I mean again

47er

alot of people in this game

I made notes on the very few posts I read. I don’t recommend sheeping any of them because they’re pretty low effort reads and I really don’t have time to go more in-depth in this game till the player list thins out. This is probably what all of my reads are gonna look like so if you don’t like it, just yeet me early.

(my role is pretty based though so I’d rather not die yet)

Solic town, looks like he gave the thread some actual thought
Sulit town, also gave real thoughts
Intensify town, his take on Solic is towny
Hippo and Emilia joking about being scum? A little sus
FK doesn’t want people to randomly yeet because mechanics? NAI
Min town, is pretty natural in the thread
Katze weird? Katze SCUM? Or actually just Katze?
Katze/Vulgard W/T in some form or possibly T/T, I kind of don’t think W/W
Marshal said she’s mafia and orange said to slow down or he might just believe her… W/W theatre? Just hypothetically but it popped into my head at first glance
Mist probably town but having a difficult time deciding whether some of her posts are AI enough

Shrug.

Usually I see LHFs as extremely easy mislynch targets whenever I’m scum, so I’m naturally inclined to not immediately go “lol X is scum” of they’re LHFs

Wait what

Ohh that
I have no idea actually

that and I’m p sure he’s won awards for townplay in mashes?

Starting with mechanical stuff is >>rand w, his early read on Maxi was frankly awful and he in particular should know better, and the way he dipped out by retracting a townread after I called him on it and then poof is ew

do you believe this

1 Like

How can you have any read on me mist I just kinda vibed.so far nothing else

Reads because Zori asked for them

Town (unordered):

Blizer
apelsin
Firekitten (claims n0 on Luxy) - obviously blast if Luxy’s mafia or something else happens
Luxy (FK’s n0)
Intensify (sheeping FK on this)
Emilia
sulit
Mistyx (doubting it a little now but eh)
Nightingale

Vague townreads that might have misclears (unordered):

Amelia
Wazza
Arctic
KyoDaz
clonedcheese

Hard null (maybe a wolf or two):

Marluxion
nutella
min
Italy

Surely there has to be a wolf in this grouping (probably more than one tbh):

Centuries
Frostwolf103
Marshal
katze - halfway rule this tbh
Icibalus

Probably just wolves:

astand
orangeandblack5
Tangeld? I honestly have no idea how to read her.

im reading your vibes and they’re good ones

I think Astand’s TR on Maxi felt very much like TMI but I’m not sure which direction regarding Maxi’s alignment. Leaning “Maxi is a wolf too.”

Speaking of Maxi, I don’t townread anything he did. Probably should go on shotlists.

I think they’re just like this and it isn’t AI at all

Tbh considering the thread is so active at the moment the forum isn’t even loading stuff so I can’t blame people for focusing on one topic at a time

So what I’m seeing from Astand’s posts, their opener was “don’t investigate me”, they threw down a vote not really giving a reason behind it, townread someone for a similar lack of reason, and got really defensive when pushed on for more before basically saying that they weren’t gonna try D1.

Esooa
TrustworthyLiberal
SirDerpsAlot
Mercenary
Pigeon
EliThePsycho
Whysper
Amelia
lol
Zone
Kyodaz
Nerbins

heres a list of players who I think might be in this game but I’ve seen none of their posts. Im gonna read everyone who’s on this list and also in the game. pro strats