FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Vi l l a… wollfy.?

EPIC GAMER ANNOUNCEMENT

Mafia was created by Dimitri Davidoff in 1986. Since then, there have been tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands Mafia games played throughout the world, in IRL, Forums, Video, Voice chat and more.

From all of these millions, billions, and even trillions Mafia games, there has not been a single town who has been more towny than Vulgard has been this game. Take that scumread back and be ashamed of yourselves.

This has all been an elaborate reaction test.

Every single post of mine was me covering for me thinking his cop claim was real, and scumreading him so he’d not get nightkilled.

Since then, he has claimed to be a weak role.

This is bad play on his end, but whatever. The cover is no longer necessary.

Vulgard is a villager.

Ehhh

he acutally was atleast progressing in terms of gamestate and thought process was pretty towny

ill give it a bit, orange aint wrong, its noticeable to me tbh

tangeld has the same vibes as my pal dana

this is a v read

katze im going to kill you

in minecraft

thaat includes d1 from rwby with hippo

Well, you did what I asked and explained why you were scumreading Vul. Malicious compliance strikes again.

im so beyond done with your bullshit kat

whatze fuck

before i go to sleep, i would just like to reiterate that blizer is town 99% of the time here

the man hasn’t had a wolfgame in like a year apparently, and i don’t think he could possibly be replicating the wording and tone of his RWBY game to the level of precision i’ve seen here

1 Like

Like this post if Kat is dumb.

8 Likes

We’ve been bamboozled

im fucking kdiding he’s still a wolf lmao

2 Likes

no

get epicly gamed

not funny
didn’t laugh

Kat u actual nerd

God damnit, Kat, this is the time to actually be serious.

congradulations kat you’ve got me to ignore all of your thoughts on the vulgard slot

3 Likes

i dont retract my previous statement

1 Like