FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

The only reason Esooa’s townread that I could see is how she treated Aelin. Meanwhile, I am arguing that her treatment of Aelin was wolfy. Partly because it was inconsistent (Aelin shot in ITAs - bridle, Aelin nightkilled - “eh” until I called it out). Partly because it could serve as a neat whiteknight/pocket.

It’s also her only ~major contribution to the game. Her other contributions included hard townreading wolf KP d2. To be fair, I also townread said wolf KP, but still. Also, she had a softball interaction with nutella, asking her if she was mafia. And also, she pushed four villagers on day 2. Not a single wolf.

And by the way, I know she likely was not nightkilled. She fired a desperado shot at Marl, super telegraphed, and it killed her. Which gives further credence to my theory wolves tried and failed to kill me last night. Unless another person has got a save.

Okay, I know what you’re thinking. Esooa was offered a list of three viable shots and targeted a wolf. This makes her town, right?

Well.

1. She has no progression on nutella. The extent of Esooa’s interactions with nutella on day 2 was “nutella are you mafia” and nothing beyond. From there, she shoots nutella and not Centuries or Emilia, despite having no read on either of them.

2. Important: Barcode had already fired both its shots at Luxy by the time Esooa shot nutella.

3. Nutella was likely to die in ITAs there anyway, since we were shooting into the Tangeld wagon. And we still are.

Conclusion: The shot could’ve been a bus. The circumstances of the shot make it a viable thing to have happened.

“Why bus?”

Nutella dies anyway, might as well get credit. Especially if Esooa is a strong wolf role.

not explicitly but me and sulit know/knew what her role does, or at least part of us, and both of us found it weird

it’s p much the opposite of arctic [quote=“Vulgard, post:2985, topic:88199, full:true”]

And by the way, I know she likely was not nightkilled. She fired a desperado shot at Marl, super telegraphed, and it killed her. Which gives further credence to my theory wolves tried and failed to kill me last night. Unless another person has got a save.
[/quote]

mist claims she potentially saved Luxy

Phone dying bye bye

Anyway, might as well get into nutella spew.

Hm.

Why didn’t we shoot this earlier? This ended day 1 with a vote on Tangeld.

Nice TMI.

Centuries read is still unexplained 90 posts into the ISO.

Hm.

First post about cheese after an initial townread.

Second post about cheese, right after. Three minutes later. Pretending to entertain a w!cheese world, but moving back to v reading him very soon.

Oh, nice, spews Arctic town. As if he wasn’t town already.

More defense of cloned. Notable, because cloned is an ez wolf push.

This, on the other hand, feels whiteknighty.

At this point I wonder why Nutella is taking so many outs away from herself.

Where did the previous read go? Eh, not too relevant.

Another random post about Centuries. No real interactions with him.

Don’t see why this looks good for him. She shades him at random with no rhyme or reason.

Wanting to start that wagon close to EoD, when wagons are 3p/W… is a decent look for Centuries. That said, Centuries wasn’t a real option at the time. Tangeld had 11 votes, lol had 6, Orange had 4. Centuries had only two. And Nutella doesn’t even vote him. Could be performative “looking for other options.”

She hard spews Wazza toward the end of day 1, but Wazza died n1, so.

Esooa does a similar thing to nutella on day 2.
Eh.

Okay, this is pretty yikes about Centuries. Could spew him town.

Moving onto day 2.

Especially the part about Tan flipping V is a good look for Centuries. It looks like trying to attach a non-mafia to another non-mafia. Blaming Centuries for Tangeld’s impending V flip.

I don’t think Tangled wagon has much significance and has not been a main driver for the shotlist. Tangled was easy to push and so was lol. Lol was also a very bussable role.

I also never reread that eod in much depth though.

If I am overslept for two days I am supose to work then its clear sign my FM addiction is back again.

2 Likes

Not sure how much weight this holds either when barcode shot immediately when window started. I’m not surprised that a non threadcamper like Esooa doesn’t shoot right out of the gate.

Lol same.

2 Likes

Working at home doesn’t help, work meeting now so bye lol

About Centuries.

Not AI for GGhana, imo.

Hahahaha. Coming from the slot that didn’t vote that d1 and never talked about it.

Is this the spew that makes WWA look like a villager?

Kinda weird absence of Centuries considering her EoD1.

Insane wolfsiding throughout d2. You know who else wolfsided hard d2? Esooa?

Also, townreads cheese on d2 again. She has an odd insistence on townreading that slot.

Also, Cloned not making any reads is still true. What sulit said on day 1, in essence.

The last post is when Arctic suggested she may be distancing. Which, by the way, makes Arctic even more V.

Not knowing WWA’s pronouns is >rand not W/W. Haha, pronoun reads. Most likely NAI.

WWA is nutella’s hardest wolfread. Yet she agrees with WWA’s take here and it doesn’t make her reconsider. Not even a single thought about reconsidering.

Nutella with w!Windward here could take the opportunity to change her read. She didn’t.

I’m not 100% sure, but this makes WWA look decent.

Noting that Nutella seems to have forgotten about Centuries in the meantime.

Currently, my belief is that nutella’s thoughts on Centuries and WWA are decent looks for them. That said, these thoughts are not clearing for either of them.

I’ll check their ISOs later if I have the time.

I have pointed that out as well, there is talk about necromancer as well

I see nutella’s wolf play pattern is to pick a random villager to push every day. Once again, no mention to Centuries. Not even a mention of Windward! This time, I am the designated target.

…She takes the opportunity not to push Windward here. And she takes it when Esooa is brought up as the third cult leader. This is when nutella starts wondering if the cult leaders are all V.

Do I have to explain why this makes Esooa look even worse?

Idk what this makes wind. Nutella’s interactions with Centuries and WWA don’t lock them town.

Based on nutella’s play pattern, Centuries and WWA look like villagers, though. Centuries was her designated push d1, WWA d2, and Vulgard d3. I know Vulgard is town.

Her changing her Windward read could be an attempt to townclear Esooa upon learning that Esooa being a cult leader was public information. And her not pushing Centuries/WWA too hard is explainable, too. She might not have wanted to push them too hard, because she didn’t want to look bad off their V flips.

Need to read WWA and Centuries’ ISOs to figure out how they treated this, but yeah.

this is why katze smellsze

I read Esooa’s ISO and I see hard wolfsiding. I read nutella’s ISO and I see partnery treatment of Esooa (and also hard wolfsiding). I see Esooa’s shot on nutella and it’s a viable bus shot.

Idk if I’m tunneled or if Esooa’s mafia here.

I had Esooa as a gut read but Vul’s wall is convincing me to shoot there

I looked at Kat’s ISO yesterday because they were shown to have multiple bad takes and I wanted to see if she could be a wolf

I didn’t get to the point where I could conclude much, but their early read list was good apart from a few misclears, it didn’t follow the consensus and had flipped villagers in there

Kat constantly trying to get me to talk about my abilities while knowing there’s anti-claim mechanics is wolfy but I’ll let it be

I also decided that this was useless to out, but once again, I want to be readable