FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

i don’t… get any of these words?
none of them make sense

if you asked me to summarise why you thought vul was wolfy i think i’d sneeze and then stare blankly back at you

i’ve looked over it and none of the stuff you’re pointing out is remotely wolfy?

I don’t really have much experience with hippo

this is exactly why I have trouble reading you, I don’t know when you are truthful or memeing

you picked one hell of a game as your first

3 Likes

The ‘vul is appealing to me like a villager’ thing is not it, he states that you’re probably not wolf in the exact post he does it so assuming you’re v for " they are just bad at reading me" isn’t bad.

The below null thing is nothing, his grouping doesn’t really mean anything, “there’s 1 wolf maybe in these 5” isn’t rlly below null its just being stupid (kinda wolfy stupid but nothing super big)

the low-impact question is nai

the too large townlist thing is dumb but it makes sense, it’s fair to think people could be faking reads for having a lot of them when there’s low content

i might be missing wtf you’re on about but none of the stuff you’ve pointed out feels anywhere over 90% wolf confidence

yep, the main reason I joined was mainly because I saw that I get the power to shoot people regardless of my role.

1 Like

currently wolfreads/leans atm for me un ordered

TL
Astand
Cents
and a rand W on Jane atm, but that can change

Reasoning for each

TL’s is a gutread W here to me honestly. I dislike how they are approaching the game here atm, and their fluffposting kinda felt unnatural to me based upon thread state. i know they have given like 2 or 3 T reads to slots, but those i think are more consensus atm, should double take on that, but its just meh

Astand’s read on Maxi and reasoning behind it felt awkard and forced near SoD. Their reasoning also was pretty meh, and they kinda just dipped. Its not the best look atm for the slot to me, and it’s a read thats kinda consensus for quite a bit of people atm

Cents interaction with Marshal, while it was something they did clairfy as them being fake on purpose, still felt performative-y to me personally. interaction with Arctic was meh to me. Slot is the weakest W read of the 3.

Jane is rand W based off how meh their opening and reads are. Response to Katze’s copy pasta opener was the thing that kinda pings me of the slot, but i wanna see more from it before i fully can put a more comfortable read on the slot.

1 Like

if it even hits, but welcome to the site

1 Like

again

Katze/Vul has similar energy to Arete/Vul from RWBY to me

so i see it as T/T honestly

Im heading off to bed

so night

good nite

Wow regret those games back from two homesite games anyone wanna talk in a somewhat talkative mood

about what?

IDK was kindda leaving that up to the person.

So anything you wanna talk about?

hmmm, let’s see.

I went to an aquarium recently so,

which do you like better, turtles or sharks?

okay now i feel insecure about the read let me try to reiterate it for a sanity check

katze cases wolfgard

(the important distinction here is that he’s actually giving off the impression he’s trying to solve zori, whereas with me he just says “bad list” until i probe him to ask more)

also important to remember that at this point of the game, vul does not agree with me being a villager!

so like. vul is “katze has too many reads” like 100 posts ago → this readlist with 12 people above null (when mine only had 10 – admittedly some of his reads are mechanically based) and i think this is more weird as fuck than wolfy but it’s, imo, indicative of this list being incredibly rushed (if vul was working on this while criticizing my the length of my list then… wtf?)

the tan thing is honestly just kinda gut, but it just felt really wrong in the moment (in hindsight it’s not as bad admittedly) (tbh i should just drop this entirely. even if im right it’s not why im right)

“bad faith post”
“but their treatment of me isn’t terrible and they just don’t know how to read me

the bolded is strongly implying they think im a villager whether you agree or not

then he goes on to start discrediting my read

backpedals on the “bad faith post”

does the same shit to me again

appeals directly to me

then claims it’s basically a reaction test???

basically suggests to policy me if im alive later lol

fwiw i don’t think the halfway ruling suggestion is always wolfy i just think it’s an absurd suggestion when:

why are you suggesting to halfway rule someone you nullread???

and this is

literally directly contradictory

this doesn’t explicitly dispute me claim it just ignores it but that’s probably not actually AI

but like

whats even happening here anymore

i know i just wrote a ton of text calling vul a wolf but rereading his iso i kinda liked some of it

fuck

1 Like

I hate when that happens

Hum
as a metaphor i prefore sharks this is like for character archs and personalitys.

but as the animal turtles are much nicer and cuter as well would honestly consider having one as a pet if i wanted a pet that is.

Also turtle shells are reallyt cool

Kat are you in try hard mode?

not intentionally but my brain is having more reads than i anticipated

rereading my own post i think im

pretty fucking tunneled on vul