FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

vul please shush yourself for a moment and ignore my underhanded methods and look at Jane’s posts, and tell me they haven’t TMI’d themselves wolf

i think i need another perspective on both you and jane because everything about what i’m doing right now feels wrong, so if you would care to oblige

…that was really rude, sorry.

hi

you mean about the way you approached Jane with asking them to analyse a macro-read?

no my conclusions from it, i have no regrets on my methods. underhanded, sure, but they seem to have baited something out. could you read my posts about Jane potentially TMI’ing themselves w and explain to me why i’m wrong because i can’t see it yet i feel i ought to be wrong here

No, I think you’re right

Well, not exactly right
I think Jane is wolf caught for the wrong reasons, really
The fact they’ve hesitated to make a read on Emilia yet have a method to do so is weird
Hesitating to make a read on ppl is what I usually do as wolf to analyse gamestate and other people’s reads first to decide who to push later based on Town’s consensus for an easy ML

okay but they assumed emilia was a villager, using an example from this game as an example of their village play, after expressing their read on Jane as a villagelean

wait
their read on Emilia
you see what i mean

Did they use any other examples from any other games?

Warning: the only host online may fall asleep randomly due to…well…it being 5 AM. In the event that happens there will be no host online to process things. Another should come online in 4 hours at the latest.

2 Likes

here’s The Post that i’m talking about for reference

Goodnight Geyde

there’s no direct reference to the quote in the actual post but it implies, based on context, that this is teh evidence for the first point in the post. unless i’m heavily misreading this and jane is saying the post can be read as both oh shit yeah okay i get it now

okay so it’s not an ironclad TMI out but it’s still pretty weird and TMI-y to describe their perspective as v in the same terms as you described their play earlier and then called NAI.

still wolfy but not outed

Yeah I’m having trouble seeing that

It just seems like they’re stating their previous meta and then showing how a post in this game fits into that?

‘their’ being Emilia

for context, Luxy, here’s an earleir jane post in the same conversation:

those are very very simmilar phrasings so you can understand why i assumed this was them TMIing Emilia v. i think it’s a weird way of going about things and jane is wolfy.

i feel a lot better now. knew there was something i was getting wrong.

Agreed it does feel awkward