FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Yea

I made it to LyLo and refused to vote first
scumteam wanted me to and I said no, so they asked who I’d vote and I said Centuries (he was a wolf) and he just decided Gorta and Leafia should vote first instead and said “I don’t want to crossvote you” lol

1 Like

my reads were awful in that game

You never asked me to compare their meta to what they’re doing in this game, you only asked me how I thought they were approaching this game.

Because I think they are Town??

What

How tf did I hesitate on my Emilia read?

EFoL 4, we were starting Cult, although your slot was in replacement limbo for like 2-3 irl days starting from early d2. I haven’t played any Clown Fiesta.

Thank for trying

This post is tonally pure so psyx is a townlean for me as well now

1 Like

how and why am I in your townreads

yeah, Firekitten aka Litten

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob: :blob_reachcry:

Hi British

They should be a p easy read in mashes. If they’re towny, they’re Town. If they’re not towny, give them until D3.

yankee

Yes

YOOOOOOOOO

Are you pro at mafia?

yeehaw

in 15p mountainous FK was scummy as all hell for 2-3 days and suddenly became increasingly towny, that’s what got me

Nah I suck

pat pat pat
just try your best

1 Like

hhndmmfjsnsdvefyegrvuehrbvjhfebvuehfberihvjlebhkrverlvberlhjkvbrfiuyvehrfiouvyerhferuferfhuier

this is very hard and dumb and stupid and I literally cannot even think about what I want to say I remember liking marshal and Jane I wanted to join this because it sounded fun but right now I legitimately cannot think of ANYTHING and ive forgotten lots of things ive even looked at too its genuinely so frustrating

1 Like

min!

Welcome to the mash experience :tm: