FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Is my wifi being bad or are forums breaking

Also does anyone have a mech spreadsheet? Things like event wins and claimed prizes should be there as well.

Thought Centuries was making one?

I do

Good day, conroy. What’s your spiciest read, and why should the wolves be scared of it?

would anyone happen to know blizer’s most recent wolfgame

also

why did literally only one person acknowledge the wall I made giving reads on everyone in the game

I mean I skipped 2000 posts so I’m waiting for someone else to make one so I can start spamming it when I’m in thread

(And I have read the whole thread so far)

shall i talk about intensify for the 4th time

i have a reads document
i could keep the mech document but i dont really feel like it nya

Intensify v is your spicy read, right? I remmeber thread being pretty against Intensify. I’m honestly more interested in the “why should wolves by scared of it?” question, if I have to be perfectly honest.

it’s not really everyone when for half of them you say that you don’t remember anything from them

w/w
nya

Lukundo overall doesn’t feel very
good?
just reads salad

I was whiteknighting a slot that was consensus wolf and 5 people jumped at me by sheeping marshal and 1000 posts later marshal said her read was faked and nobody has come out to say anything about me sicne

from that group

i couldn’t read it long enough to try to locate every single one of the reads I had

i did actually

and im fairly sure that post was the most ??? thing ive seen this game

either that or sulit not reading my posts but still thinking im ignoring her

huh

you weren’t

supposed to say that

it was wifom between which one of us had it

so