FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

nobody is going to say no to this idea? let’s go boys open fire at ita start

centuries why are you complaining about people not paying attention to you again

they understand my pain

That was a joke.

why do people scumread jane

i just isoed them

i dont get it

someone enlighten me

i refuse to believe this line was a joke

1 Like

i dont like being ignored (my voice not being heard) especially when i make serious posts because it makes me think im doing something worthless (see g2) so i jsut stop posting / just shitpost

shotlist:

shoot until dead

• Astand
  • name

fine to shoot

• Lukundo
    –zero posters–
  • Whysper
  • Silviu
  • Uni
  • eevee

veto’ing Luxy off of some fraction of the thread going against it
i don’t legitimately believe that FK has a n0 though

what do you guys think about windward tbh

orange rarely busses, i’d give pause if astand flipped wolf but otherwise i’d completely kill orange.

many jokes can be made and you can’t exactly infer tone through text
but you cannot just tack “joke” onto something and immediately invalidate its entire existence
except me

and like
i’d prefer players wolfier than zro-posters to be in there over zero posters

throw oab in there

his reads are all powerwolfy bad wolfy posts, i’m sure good villagers agree with my nuanced reasoning

anyone veto maxi in shot list?

Italy making actual alignment reads would be >rand V in a normal game but in this game I wouldn’t give him a pass for it.

Me neither. Ici had something but I couldn’t really understand it and she rescinded the wolfread anyway.

That’s your prerogative. The “bad at reading me” part still holds true, though, I’m not rescinding those statements. I find it pretty ridiculous that people who have literally just seen me village in RWBY are wolfreading me because I’m playing the same way.

keeping 0 posters alive is an excellent way to have terrible D3+

I have like, 3 serious wolfreads (Luxy/Kundo/Astand)
anybody have any pet wolfreads they would like to share or should I just go ISO some more people

live in fear of me

Hard null.

Kill FK before Luxy always because if FK flips town with n0 then Luxy is clear.

keeping posters alive is an excellent way to have a game

2 Likes