FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Oh wow, a meme.

im just saying someone pushing on silviu is sus amogus

i’m kind of classing now as his first posts since he only had 2 which were like, one-word/liners

i think it’s quite odd that he’s producing less content then he was at the start of nfol5, since there’s obviously a lot more to go on at this stage of the game
but i can’t really determine if it’s because there’s too much going on
now that i think about that’s kind of a weak argument

so yeah it’s
probably not a good look

or was going to push on silvius is sus amogus

who is mafia ill sheep today too used to being carried by mafia partners

ok i hoenstly think cheese is being miscleared

Okay in what way.

Mist, thier live posting and interactions with me has felt amazing to me called them town with in a few posts of my opening and they havn’t stoped that momentium yet.

Night was a specfic post i’ll look when am backlogging for something else shortly but ontop of that their interactions remind me of Throne mash 2 heavily in which we were both masons. They were also suspected there qutie a bit and even the pushes remind me of there.

PKR is lesser but i think their opener was towny and their reactions and replys never come from wolf PKR there. or well almost less confident cause i did get fooled once by it and is why TT instead of TTT

According, to town consensus it appears I’m mafia, so I suppose, follow me to my madman rumbling.

sweet
/vote silviu

lukundo

tbh i slapped a early tr on them and havent really paid attention

why?

I thought this was a given

they arent actually towny

(ill give a better answe rin a sec still in iso)

shoot until dead

• astand → lol

shoot if you want

• Lukundo
  • Maxi (personal preference: not before astandslot)
  • Tangeld
  • Orange (If astandslot V) - pending second
  • Silviu
  • TL? - pending second

Accepting submissions.

Go lay down then :hugs:
being dizzy not good usally

Arctic, as you seem to analyze me more and more. Can you please give me a refresher of the events that transpired before this?

alright thanks

I just remembered the post where mist talked about nights emotions and stuff and figure that’s town ai for mist but still null on night

dont remember pkrs posts but ok

1 Like

smh it was an emergency

/vote lukundo

4v4

Actually I don’t think that’s a weak argument. Especially if this is his first mash.

1 Like

I think I’ve wrapped back around to thinking the cheese post about me being a jester was wolf indicative because he instantly believed it instead of showing any sort of doubt.

This type of thing would work on someone who’s more of a newbie but cloned isn’t one.