FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

why would you think IH ave one

can I just say I made an intelligent guess for every single one of my guesses in that event

get owner liberals

I tried to make mine fairly unique to just me lol.
But some of those… oh boy.

if i get more than 2 i am happy

No one will ever guess my fact

I am probably going to do nothing but push votes onto joker/silviu for the rest of the day phase

thaaaat doesn’t sound like a baseball champion to me

2 Likes

Announcement

The game has been put on temporary pause.

Please be patient while the hosts sort a situation. Thank you.

21 Likes

Announcement

The game has been put on hiatus for an unspecified amount of time.

A user on our forums by the name of eevee has decided to pursue legal action regarding international IP Infringement over the hosts/mods copying one of their game ideas.

The game will be paused until the hosts come to an agreement as to the best course of action. We apologize to everyone for this situation. Please do not discuss the game until it has continued or been canceled.

In addition, this user has been permanently banned from our site, and in the instance the game continues, their slot will be modkilled.

I will attempt to update you all as we discuss our options. Thank you for your patience.

29 Likes

For the record, eevee threatened legal action unless we were willing to change the name of the game thread.

An option we are heavily considering is running a parallel game under a different name.
New threads and rolecard PMs would be created as necessary, but all other aspects of the game would remain similar.

Thank you again for being patient.

20 Likes

The game will be continued, and all roles will remain the same.

All instances of ‘CFM3’ or ‘Community Forum Mafia’ will be changed to ‘FoL Annual Mash’ (FAMily)

eevee’s slot will be modkilled, and the card designed around him will be changed to the user osieorb18

Expect this to take 1-2 hours.

Day will be extended.

22 Likes

Please refrain from discussion on this situation until the FAMily game concludes.

Danke

19 Likes

Day 1 Resumes!

The Day has been extended by two hours, and will end 2021-06-19T07:00:00Z

Night may also be extended. Many apologies for this change.

eevee has been modkilled! They were…

Italy
‘i came here to have an ego boost not get attacked’
Town Godfather

No Matter What (Passive): You appear to be Town to investigative abilities. Your actions cannot be seen by investigative abilities.

Oh yeah, also a catgirl (Passive): What, do you think I’m going to give you a benefit for roleplaying a catgirl?

Short Fuse (Night, Ω): Each Night, as a Night action, you may target another player to give them one of the following items. Each 1-shot item can only be given once per game. This ability starts out disabled, unable to be used.

• 1-shot Vigilante
  • 1-shot Fake Vigilante
  • 1-shot Handshake Vigilante
  • 1-shot Janitored PT-rado (Kills a player if they have a chat, dies if they do not. Either way, no role is revealed, and if a player dies, the ability ceases to exist.)

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

massping

@Blizer
@Icibalus
@Mistyx
@Aelin
@KyoDaz
@Intensify
@Marshal
@Marluxion
@Solic
@sulit
@min
@PokemonKidRyan
@Amelia
@Nightingale
@Vulgard
@SirDerpsAlot
@Lemonfairy
@TrustworthyLiberal
@Wazza
@Centuries
@Joker
@WindwardAway
@Italy
@clonedcheese
@Arctic
@Whysper
@Silviu200530
@Tangeld
@Jane
@Gghana
@katze
@Emilia
@Luxy
@Appelsiini
@Esooa
@Hippolytus
@Frostwolf103
@lol
@an_gorta_pratai
@TheLukundo
@Universal
@Leafia
@MaximusPrime
@nutella
@orangeandblack5
@Firekitten

3 Likes

First post is a vote, NAI really.

Feels extyremely wolfy and this is why I’m scumreading Marl as of right now, but let’s see if ISOing him can change that shall we?

A whole lot of fluffposting before getting to this:

Hmmm, Marl seems really relaxed to be honest. Far more relaxed than you’d think a wolf would be.

A start at solving. A pretty good look for him honestly. Starting to think that my first impression that he’s a wolf could be wrong.

He’s questioning Vulgard here, which I don’t really see him doing as a wolf so he could just be town.

I think I’ll trust him on this for the time being since he usually has good judgement.

Yeah, Marl is probably town here.

I went into this ISO fully expecting to remain convinced that he’s scum, but now I can see that he’s pretty likely to be town, so he’s changed to a townread for me.

Thanks.

are we getting results from the last event now

1 Like

what up FAM

(if this is a family, does that make chloe our mommy?)

2 Likes

Yes it does.