FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

fine w/ that

tl and gorta v

host accidentally liked a post on mobile

I literally was not even looking at the post at the time so it’s not AI for anyone

don’t angleshoot

i think leafia telling TL how to play the game as a wolf makes them probably not w/w so this isn’t theatre

lol

Most of his posts seems out of place, there is talk about aquatic animals which I am not going to mention those.

He in one particular doesn’t want to make his own judgements and let he follow “Good soldiers follow orders” mentality of sheep.

That is his reply to Blizer, I can reinforce my reason to vote him that he skimmed for nothing. This is pressure vote of mine.

nyalorant time

esooa probably a villager

I mean we should probably just do that anyways.

From how I see the shot list working, it should mostly contain slankers and 0 posters

I can’t read frostwolf’s posts but I’m pretty sure this guys mafia too. The biggest thing to look for is if his read on Joker is TMI because I think it is.

I’m most worried cause Frostwolf picked up on Joker/silvia being mafia pretty fast, and I don’t really think he’d have gotten to these reads like that if town

why

they were literally just being cautious about scumreading them because of their awkwardness, were they not?

if u were a wolf you’d let the thread sit and burn

Frost making an own independent push against without any thread backing albeit it’s on LHF is rather townier than not.

I’m honestly town leaning you right now as you’re at least explaining why you feel I’m a wolf and it just feels genuine but I’m almost certain that TL isn’t town.

Dont interrupt the enemy when they make a mistake, they say.

nah frostwolf is town too

baa baa

yep, I gain absolutely nothing from skimming the thread

also the annoyance of people ignoring your mash philosophy is probably villagery although i know you can get annoyed at that regardless of alignment

it’s a villagery concern

maybe, shrug

If I was a wolf I’d probably pop into thread occasionally and make quick tone reads on people posting then sheep someone’s vote to pocket them EoD. That’s how I played wolf in a mash last time (metameta) and I’m not inclined to put in more effort as a wolf in a mash really ever

also im mafia and have tmi ur town