FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

I explained why its cuz she’s frozen as all hell

Also @Mistyx gets a gold star for being the only one with a valid reason to think I was a wolf. I was very much in the mindset of doing stuff a towny does and trying to remember how I played in the past since I didnt know how else to approach this game

Hence the awkwardness of some of my posts

two

I looked over Firekitten’s ISO and found absolutely nothing of why they would want to execute them except the fact they claimed
Which is sad
I’m leaning towards it being a claimvig on FK which is still confusing bc it’d clear Luxy but I don’t really care about theorising on it when there’s nothing interesting about the kill except we now have a clear

what kind of anti claim mechanic do you think they implemented?

do you think it’s possible that they made mafia role that can kill someone as long as they can guess the person’s role?

Orange because he’s playing with exactly 0 spark where as when he’s villager he always makes big pushes with reasoning and has notable thread presence even in large games, and i hate all of his pushes.

#2 is prob like silviu cuz hes made no reads and has just done weird openwolfing all game

Are we in an ITA period rn

I hate replying atm, because I always lose my place afterwards T-T

not during d1

Sad

I think astand (well, lol now) because I was sheeping vul on them when they said they were acting extremely uninterested (similar to how they were in countries it was kinda obvious to tell they didn’t really exist mentally in the game) but thy were replaced with lol

I wasn’t pinged but I have literally like 0 scumreads cause no one has caught my attention or given me enough memorable content to make me think they’re scum.

Closest person was Silviu, who was extremely wierd in their ISO, but apparently Min told me it’s just how they are so weh.

yay my brain thoughts work sometimes

I never said Silviu wasn’t scum

I think silvu is scum

I think if we want a reasonably likely wolf flip we should just lynch Tangeld

1 Like

I just said it was for a different reason

Previously it was Ici and GGhana.
It was mostly tone.

I haven’t read anything recently tbh. So I know I should be updating this at some point.

I weirdly enough thought I had Blizer as a scumread earlier on when conversations were happening, so I cannot tell if I think they’re scum and my read was wrong. Or whether I just was misremembering due to being sleepy.

tan’s my #3 wolfread but i still am on the orange w train

Oranges reads and progression has not been their usual town self, along with their tone and behavioir. Isn’t really taking charge either which meh

Tan feels stiff, and their tone shifts unnaturally a couple times through out their progression, mainly surrounding vul and katze. Feels like their reads are forced a bit Aswell personally.

Both slots I’m fine with yeeting today, as I stated earlier