FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

See in that case you should have said “I don’t care much for killing orange” not “I don’t care much about killing orange”

I missed it ig

sorry

all good

yeah i guess, that’s what i meant

FAM Main Thread - Day 1 (45/47) - #3860 by Aelin @orangeandblack5

1 Like

[quote=“Tangeld, post:7085, topic:88118”]

Okay, I kind of get this angle, but remember that I also haven’t played on here in a considerably long time. To the specific cases where I tried to make reads on you and on Orange, I haven’t played with you since Dec 2019 and I’ve never played with Orange. And I will stand by my claim that the reads I was making make sense from neutral players. But what I didn’t realize is that those reads were apparently very NAI because that’s just the way you lot play. I’ll accept that the reads were flawed when like five people jump in to tell me that that behavior is NAI, but I don’t think that saying “oh, it’s in bad faith and wolfy” is a fair assessment of it.

Easy, I didn’t.

See, at first glance I wanted to say “Thank you for realizing that I’m coming from a different perspective”, but this doesn’t quite line up. I was honestly trying to make FM-style reads, and reads in Clocktower aren’t terribly different to begin with, so this feels like a weird way to try and explain a townlean on me. Maybe pocketing, or just thought that Clocktower was some different thing; I don’t recall Trusty playing that much Clocktower.

…Have I posted since the last time you commented on my slot? I was out of thread for a good bit. Wanting to see someone’s play improve makes sense, but this window is odd to me.

Intensify keeps asking this and I have yet to see anyone answer him. If I find an answer further down, I’ll addendum this, but the fact that people seem unwilling to explain the case on why I’m a wolf should honestly be a warning sign, since you’d think that folks pushing a decent case against me would gladly restate it thinking it’s enough to convince people.

I know this wasn’t talking about me, but I like how Kat says I’m wolfy and then acknowledges this. :joy_cat:

Someone else asks. Will we get an answer?

Wait… Hold up. Did Luxy ever case me? I don’t think I’ve seen Luxy case me. What are you sheeping here?

This came after Kyo saying he was gonna sheep Luxy by voting me, and I almost said this was wolfy, but Luxy’s N0ed and I’m just dumb. Maybe I missed Luxy casing me. When you see this, I’m probably ISOing Luxy to find them casing me.

Have I been discussing Kat that much? I know I went after Vul when he tinfoiled me as exactly mafia KP for some weird reason, but I don’t remember mentioning Kat much outside of lolKat claiming masons with me.

Wait, what the fuck, hold on, I didn’t read Luxy. I would remember reading Luxy. I’m gonna hope you were just thinking of someone else and not putting words in my mouth, but @Blizer please explain to me what you’re referencing with this.

Okay, ouch on the commentary on my ISO, but not entirely undeserved. But thank you for also calling out the bad call that I had read you.

[quote=“Luxy, post:6832, topic:88118”]

This. I don’t see it ever coming from a wolf.

oh I see

so you aren’t admitting to rolefishing until after I called you out on it and then you did it more

I’ll take that

god tier

okay let’s reformat this.

You argued with me, then I said something that could be said as fishing for/exposing a players flavour that I realised afterwards.

Do you think this is enough to prefer him over another wagon like Orange?

Hourly big fat info post

Mech Info

Source Info
Firekitten N0 villager check on Luxy (post #482, thread 1) (confirmed by flip)
Marshal N0 villager check on sulit (post #703, thread 1)
Marshal 2-shot messenger offer (post #6703 thread 1)

Events

Events Prize
Marshal (Math Event P#3200) BP vest from math event - claimed to be given to sulit or marshal P#3353
nutella (1610 Event P#1615) unclaimed
katze (Skibbl Event P#3703) BPV P#5060
Icibalus (Suprise Event P#5914) unclaimed P#5989
Marshal (Suprise Event P#5914) Voyeur P#6353
TL (Suprise Event P#5914) unclaimed P#5996
Intensify (Suprise Event P#5914) unclaimed p#6005
Mist (Suprise Event P#5914) unclaimed P#6202

Flips

PLAYER FLIP POST OTHER
Eevee TOWN 5903 Modkilled
Firekitten TOWN 6059 Luxy confirmed TOWN

Shot List (Taking Applications)

shoot until dead

• Silviu

shoot if you want

• Lukundo
  • Maxi (vulgard preference: not before astandslot)
  • Tangeld
  • Orange
  • astand → lol - taken off pending second
  • Wazza
  • Hippo - pending second
1 Like

@Aelin you literally just linked me to more rolefishing :laughing:

or fine this one isn’t really fishing

yeah because i think orange’s posting has been fine

1 Like

but it’s still textbook scum wazza mechanic play

Im have a couple things to do and then head to bed, wont be on for EoD so

yeah night

no pkr was just softing like an idiot
thats not really rolefishing

want to help for this.

how’s this one fishing
I’m literally telling PKR to stop fucking softing.

what??

whysper has probably liked more of my posts than actual posts of her own
this is worrying

1 Like