FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

mindmeld lock v

I fucking know that

I give up trying to explain this shit now, there’s been so much miscommunication between us two that I just can’t be bothered

Lol
I’d take it but it wasn’t a mindmeld
I just saw your post and agreed

I townie readsuit kat marshal misty vul and arctic a good bit. Emilia might as well be town. luxy is obviously confirmed town. I think tl is villagery as well

scumread silv astand(lol) not against a tan kill either. I dnt think orange and wazza are w/w (these reads have become memes) and I believe one is likely spewed by the other

Final attempt to explain it.

I said, you could interpret it as such considering I said I had a plan, and I proceeded to vote you, anyone can see it as “the plan is about the player they voted”.

That’s literally all I’m saying

hm
orange/wazza v/v

oh no shit it wasn’t a mindmeld I just found it funny we said it with the same punctuation

1 Like

this is actually likely too

clogging thread too much

1 Like

okay sure but I didn’t ever see that

so I’m not sure how it’s relevant

you asked me if I could see how you could see 50 alarm bells ringing so I answered that

that’s literally it

that’s all

if I had commented on it maybe but by the time you said that I had already brought that post up as being a separate entity

I’ve explained all of my takes.

alright alright

this point isn’t going anywhere anyways

I can’t see any other way you could be concerned by what I said, like I can’t even understand why you find what I said about Marl’s post restrictions to be rolefishing.

then how exactly did I go from “never town” to “looking townier”

you were literally asking him for details about how his pr works

Fire just got dayvigged, presumably for claiming his n0

I don’t see how you can possibly not understand why asking people for details about their rolecard would be bad

No you can’t. No hero shooting Wazza.

talking about Marl’s post restriction by the way

I feel like it’s fake.