FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

I’m confused where tf this came from

your wallpost defending astand!!! it just
looked so random!!!

@orangeandblack5 respond to this btw. I want to be convinced to vote astand since atm, I’m willing too

no I’m just interacting with the player who just pushed on me all day, I don’t give a shit that it’s about astand lol, I’m playing devil’s advocate.

how am I supposed to respond to “but what if you’re wrong”

cloned have you actually read any of my posts

i
might have been wrong on wazza

ok goodnight threadze!!

goodnightlit
sleep tightlit
lock your doors and windowslit

I asked you a question here.

And here.

And asked you for this.

i just read thru astand’s posts and i only see like 20? i dont think they were being particularly serious either, at least when it came to me (?)

oh was that a legit question

I thought that was a loaded question

Goodnight Sulit sweet dreams! :smiley:

:thinking:

Jane ISO in a nutshell doesn’t provide anything interesting. Not much content to really evalaute off of.

No posts that strikes me as “oh my god this is so towny”, but also no posts that makes me go “lockscum go to the box u nerd.”

It’s pretty obvious I think they’re pretty overwhelmed by the whole 47 player mash thing, so I don’t blame the lack of content on them?

I read them as null rn, but I don’t want them dead and am against voting until later on, since I have faith Jane will actually be able to provide content once we start clearing the playerlist and they can actually catch up with thread.

Also this read from them, is like, the only thing I actually find remotely towny cause… I agree with this read and I do think Emilia’s slot is V so far.

Other than that, Jane goes to null slot with special condition of: “Don’t kill this yet until they start producing content or if lolmechanics come into play”

Wild West was almost 6 months ago. I don’t think reading me in that form will do much good

i mean like half the posts r complaining and he made 2 posts abt me, both of which are one liners

Aelin, my vote is on a player who won’t be wagoned and the player who was previously wagoning me is a player I can see as Town just made a post on a player, scumtelling them.

So I’m asking them about their reasoning, mostly since if it’s good enough, it can cause a CFD to lol.

yes I want it explained.
If you truly believe in your astand push, you’ll be able too.

The main reason I’m doing this is because this is a CFD push and as I’ve stated many times, CFDs mostly hit Town than Scum.

That’s literally the only reason I’m asking about this.

You know what, fuck it, might as well take a chance here.
/vote lol
This slot is weird enough enough that I don’t feel bad peeling my vote off of Orange for it, plus Orange gets quite a bit of towncred if if flips scum and we can stop butting heads for bad reasons.

I take shower now nerds.

I come back and look at Orange’s case against Astand since I kinda glossed over that a bit.

Then maybe do 1 or 2 more quick ISOs before sleeping.

If I don’t vote today, count that as me going “I have 0 scumreads so far”.

I don’t care if you think it’s scummy, I don’t think the Tan or Orange wagons interest me or convince me at all, considering that the case against Tan is that “lol no content” (which is much better gotten rid of with ITAs imo) and Orange seems actually kinda decent.