FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

no youre still a wolf actually

Kat, I’m about to do a move that might get me modkilled because it’s so unbelievably powerful that there’s no way it should be allowed in FM. But here goes.

I swear on Sophyx I am not a wolf here.

lol doesnt feel like hes gaming he feels like hes my average valorant teammate who bitches at me for not getting an entryfrag every round

Readlist

Not ordered within tiers. Names that are bolded are ones that I have thoroughly thought about or tooken a look at their ISO at. If a name is not bolded, my read on them was most likely made at first glance.

Mechconfirmed town
Luxy

Locktown
Me

Townread

Townlean
Blizer
Aelin
Night
Cloned
Arc
Emelia

Leaning Town
Kyo
Solic
Cent
Orange (their case on Astand feels decently town driven)

Null
Jane (Veto’ing this slot’s death for now until it has time to start producing content)
Tangeld
Psyx (Nulltown to be more exact)

Leaning Scum

Scumlean

Scumread

Lockscum

If you think you will survive tonight then you can ask questions that I will answer tmrw.

I’m going to sleep now, so goodbye.

Please don’t do anything dumb while I’m sleeping

i was just saying that wazza is the first flavor that comes to mind when I think claimvig
nya

am i insane or was cent like a major thread presence in the first third of the day and has been a complete nonentity since a certain point

wish that wagon had stuck

anyone down

Also names that aren’t on this list means that I haven’t looked into them yet

nya

hmm

bruh moment

4 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

really?

I mean I actually agree with you but I more think it’s a dayvig thing for me if I was a vig because I love dayvig’s

announcement

nya

4 Likes

I will add Chloe in there and I get free townread deal?

locktown

dont give in katzen, shes with luna now, sophyx is dead. long live wolfpelts

Okay, but consider…

colossally shitty read inside

i don’t think tan would write that if she were a wolf

also possibly bad read

neither do i lol