FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

where are the people being wagonned at

all of these have no or very shallow reasoning from what i can find

You’ve ignored my post about the CFDs and why it isn’t a random post.

And yes, I don’t exactly have a stance apart from “they’re probably using AtE” and I feel extremely bad about thinking that as well as “they can die for all I care”. I’ve admittedly not focused on them, I can’t exactly have a read on everyone. I don’t exactly need to give a read on everyone either. I was mostly just not caring about it and just…didn’t comment on it, I don’t see the problem there.

you speak as if you’re Gonta, might as well start speaking “Kundo clearly does” in a minute lmao

lol was never coming lol

but tan dipping is indeed weird af

it was irrelevant to my concern

okay

Can’t sleep and we need to CFD to Orange now. I’m convinced he’s maf. You saw how he was throwing unneeded shade on Astand there. I don’t think what Astand did was particularly scummy and I think Orange was trying to get a strong townie eliminated there. It’ll be a dangerous mistake if we don’t yeet Orange today. Trust me on this.

no

ooga booga

Vul’s response to me in second or third entry (for me) seemed really townie and how they handled me SR’ing them to begin with. Night had some nice interactions with me. Sulit was pure af in all my interactions with them. Probably my strongest gut read. I’ll give you min. I forgot that read. Katze’s method of SR’ing Vul felt really authentic and made sense. I even agreed with it and I liked the thought process. Wazza when i entered with Kyo felt really good and how she thought i could see enough to give me a meld. Kyo is extremely different from Sayonara (they were SK there) but they feel much more aggressive. in a scummy way more than a towny way. Emi is looking for a no sus way out of ITAs, not bothering to shoot their reads which rubs me the wrong way.

I don’t have reasons on 1

Keep your eyes out for wolfy EoD pop-ins, they usually come from mafia.

Anyways bye.

thanks for the input hippo!

shoot this tomorrow thx

lmfao

I have no idea why Tan is being scumread so much honestly. Let’s let her have a chance to prove herself and get Orange instead. Lukundo is acceptable too, but I’d prefer Orange.

yah all of these are bad lol

gtfo

I’m itaing you instantly lol

she’s not exactly wrong

It was preordained

yea she is