FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

Anyone else think thread feels very V/W/W/V/V/W atm?

Like if u agree

9 Likes

dang now hes going to disapear what have i done

let me try and explain because i’m reasonably confident this read actually says something

marl if there was hypothetically a clone of you in this game interacting with me now instead of you, would you feel the need to post a x/x read of our interaction? determing if we’re v./w, v/v, or w/w

The biggest issue people have with your slot really is that you feel stiff in terms of your reads and progression

the Orange read being a main point between the Conroy/Arctic interaction is why its heavily involved in why people are wolfreading your slot pretty much

I WAS GONNA ITA YOU DAY 2 BUBBA.

I HAD IT TYPED

I just didn’t expect marl to BUS in that way, and the only reason i didn’t shoot you is because he didn’t have TMI

I had your ass fully caught. Completely got.

Marl flip made me re-eval and panick shoot ladd cuz you said to chain ITA me.

I HAD your ass. I FUCKING GOT you.
stfu

1 Like

i broke that literally my last wolfgame get off my back

this post is BADchamp

it feels very discredity

i defend katze wwith me lifeze

The thread is Volkswagen.

1 Like

okay what am i discussing

the fact im better than u? sup

Mentality is weird here for Intensify ngl, i wanna see how he progresses first, cause i do think FK makes a valid point with his perspective on orange, but his behaviour around it is weird.

it’s still wolfy asf even if it’s as a joke or whatever.

NAH YOU DIDNT BISH

i’m on a phone while reading with a computer while the thread loads posts at approximately 0 Fucks A Second

1 Like

getting lowkey pinged every time blizer posts but i don’t care enough to figure out why

1 Like

Sulit literally just claimed it was still true, fight her not me, I just asked a question.

is this the mythical agendnya that icibalus is talking ameowt

1 Like

ici town

ez

shit take: you wouldn’t say this if you were a wolf planning to skate by with easy metareads

not a bad look for this post?
nya

Quick question, does everyone that scumread me rn think I townread Orange ever.