FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

TL townread and defended Tan yesterday, albiet poorly

its why i think leafia is so hinged upon TL being tan’s partner

Nope.

We don’t really, but Leafia is making herself extremely relevant to the point where I occasionally thought she might just be scum

But I think she’s actually just an imperial which is less exciting

I don’t think there’s much of a point to that.

If they’re in danger and not Leafia, they’ll probably claim.
But even if they don’t, they’re not town so.

no i mean why aren’t we paying any attention to what she did

i wouldn’t expect tan to spew easily but you could go the other way and see who’s trying to protect her

Ici.

Oh, wait, you meant in the game.

It’s due to the interactions between the two and a gut feeling. I’m certain he’s either Tan’s partner or scum though. I just wish my shot on him would’ve hit. It would’ve saved me a lot of grief.

They had their vote on Lol, so that’s not true. Also why would a vanity wagon for normally very inactive Maxi be scum indicative? What about their EoD was bad, I would like specifics.

They voted Orange and had their vote on him for like a solid couple hours

he only switched onto lol like last minute

I have no idea. If it wasn’t for everyone wanting me dead because they think I’m Tan’s partner for some reason, I’d be up for letting Tan and her partner win. Especially if maf has a cult leader.

you literally refuse to talk about anything else

Question of why that is scummy remains, also still not seeing why their EoD was supposedly so bad. If you shot them, it shouldn’t be so hard to motivate this and put my mind at ease.

I agree. Maf are more likely to want me dead too while town are more likely to want to focus on finding the wolves. In fact, if I was Tan’s partner, I’d even be willing to help the town if it didn’t want me dead so much.

sigh i’m going to take a break
maybe i can think properly when i come back
or maybe i’ll be dead i guess

Correct.

they parked their vote on orange with no explanation, kinda just dicked around, and then only switched their vote to lol at the last minute of the day

it looks bad considering they were on the orange wagon for abit, even though it had no traction really

Its mainly the orange vote tbh thats bad, considering wagons at the time.

FYI I think all the partner/association reads are super meeh with this many players alive and we should focus on individual scumminess more so early on.

yeah their vote was on lol at the end, but it was last minute as hell

like i think it was the last vote of the day i believe

Why does that look bad when Orange can be scum?