• Joker

Acceptable but questionable if they flip town

• KyoDaz
  • Universal

Probably just the 3p

• Leafia

shoot until dead if Intensify flips wolf, reconsider otherwise

• Centuries

I’d need to be a wolf to openwolf and you’re openstupiding right now.

1 Like

Apparently we’re only supposed to put links in the voting thread.

/Vote KyoDaz

Will you stop it already? You’ve had exactly one game with town me before this. Stop thinking you know how town me plays.

Leaving the thread for a while. I think Kyo’s shot is awful and I retract the tentative townread from early d1.

1 Like

Yes, please.

You are aware you can select text from a post and a quote button appears? … I mean you must be, you just did it here lol. :smiley: I think those ISO’s are easier to read, but you do you. I might have time to go through the Ici posts later.

That’s fair, but I think it’s also fair of me to say you haven’t taken much initiative yet thus far? this indignation is towny

@Vulgard idk if you’re putting mech info into that list that comes from winning events, but there’s this

people don’t have to be in your games to read them

This is going to go into the best quotes thread after the game ends

2 Likes

@Leafia Please, I think this would be more of an effective way at possibly dispelling suspicion around your slot.

I’m waiting for why he thinks he’s the worst shot on the shotlist but I’m currently treating them as an openwolf.

/ita Amelia

Okay, let’s reverse it
Why do you thimk I’m a good shot

both the reads you quoted before and ici’s thing are notes I made from ISOs at night so I couldn’t quote them

1 Like

Right, I used to be mod and could quote through locked threads.

I also rarely make cases over night, because I’ve been nightkilled way too many times when I put in a lot of effort in that night

ITA ANNOUNCEMENT

Miss!

You were still an acceptable shot but she wasn’t.

yeah, can’t deny this tbh
I feel really drowned out in thread and find it difficult to keep up in real time

although I think it’s getting better (maybe because so many people died)

/vote Amelia to sheep Luxy

What bs are you spewing
You’re only saying thay because I said you should be on the shot list
LOL