FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

villagery post

Hmm, you’re a townlean for me I think. GTH town.

I’m f i n e with killing amelia

I’ll just go I told you so if he flips town

Fair, I did the same for maxi

anyways I think we should kill joker first anyways

Silviu - null
Appel - TL
Ici - SL
Joker - nulltown
Whys - null

let me get back to this
already did ici

Silviu and Appel I didn’t make notes on because their ISOs were pretty self-evident

I think Silviu not being solvy isn’t necessarily AI but there also wasn’t anything there that would make me townread them. Moved this slot from null to SL because of one post where they said they would link a past game to disprove a meta scumread iirc, which I thought was scummy.

From what I’ve seen of Appel, they’ve been giving a lot of takes D1 and I liked a few of their posts that looked like they were thinking out loud, which I think is towny.

Joker I already explained a little before. I thought their entrance was kinda wolfy and then they just talk about turtles (which is useless but not really AI). 6532 was the post I sort of townleaned for their enthusiasm for getting ITA’d (something they themselves have said they would do as either alignment). After that is just mech talk wrt the FK flip, which I think is inconclusive b/c it just looks like he’s trying to find something to talk about.
I still think I’m leaning slightly more towards town on this slot because of their willingness to die but I think it could go either way.

I found Whys’s D1 ISO to be null. Notable things are that they were supportive of the Centuries wagon, scumread orange, sort of scumread Luk but then soft defended them later. I thought how enthusiastic about the Centuries wagon was kind of weird and now that Luk flipped, the soft defend doesn’t look too great. Dropping down to SL probably.

The End
also if anyone wants my take/me to ISO dive on anyone just lmk

Im fine with Joker or amelia dying

She did? Oh. Pretty sure Wazza is town then.

wazza is dead

aaaaaa I almost lost everything I typed

at least people are fine with killing joker now

@Esooa

will you notice me now senpai

1 Like

ctrl z

go figure scum wouldn’t check the flips because they think they know who’s dying already lol

Also, you know you need to post more when someone literally forgets that you died once you’re dead.

senpai liked my post :flushed:

Out of the three people Luxy listed I think Amelia is most likely to be scum for the sole reason that I haven’t seen any of his posts, but I’ve seen the other two and I have PKR at a townlean and Lemon at nulltown. If it isn’t Amelia then Lemon is the next most likely, but I guess if Amelia flips town then it’s also possible they’re all town,unless Luxy is absolutely sure there’s a guaranteed wolf

1 Like

I get that high WiM can be faked but I think that it’s way harder to fake in a mash

but amelia has kinda done fuck all today and I haven’t played with them enough to say if it’s a scum tell or not

i am protecting windward for another day and you can’t stop me

I’ve said it three times its not guaranteed buts its extremely likely

finally you say a thing that makes sense