FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

Oh tbf I misread your post before his so I didn’t think his post looked bad lol

this is the weird post

marl why are you using commas

1 Like

So /vote Amelia for now, taking a break from thread for a bit.

… good question

Whats the case for amelia again?

she got red checked and her iso lame

by who

luxy

1 Like

uh
no

I think Leafia is exactly Tan’s partner and therefore a 3p who may or may not benefit town, I say just let her do her thing for another day
I want TL dead before Leafia because I think they’re a wolf, and I don’t want them to shoot Leafia because there would be no proof they’re a desperado if they successfully kill a 3p
I think if Luxy trusts his information, Amelia should probably die
I don’t know what to think about Jane and Kyo but I think there’s a wolf between them and Kyo looks worse to me, I might just be omgusing because he decided to call all of my posts bad
I want Intensify to let himself die and leave a legacy readlist if he’s town so we can resolve his slot and have something to work with if he’s town; if he refuses to do this then someone should just shoot him

Not quite a redcheck, but it doesn’t look good for her.

the extent of the check was “there’s a very high chance of a wolf in amelia/lemon/PKR but it’s probably not lemon or PKR”

1 Like

I’m a guy, but are you over this now? Some others have also shot out of the holy shot list. :man_shrugging:

Oh no! I’ve been possessed by the ghost of grammatical accuracy! This must be the end of the forums as we know them; nevertheless, we must carry onwards.

luxy
the confirmed town

1 Like

says exactly 1 mafia in amelia, lemon, pkr

What

is likely, not guaranteed
not even a remote clue what kind of check he has

he got red checked though

that’s not a red check