FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

I vehemently disagree with this take. Lol was dead man walking and their flip was imminent. Any competent scum team would fake out having received this and just have lol no action.

shut the fuck up
i don’t care about anyone else any more
i will trade 1 for 1 for a wolf

is my alignment really still in question

Fire would have been claimvigged instantly upon claiming a n0 on luxy were I scum

Unless we don’t think that was a claimvig anymore the fact it took so long says the scum didn’t know whether to believe it lmao

plus astandslot would absolutely have survived without me pushing there, especially with Marshal trying to shield the slot, and while I didn’t quite net the wagon it was close af

/vote Joker

yeah for Joker/uni/Amellia, maybe kyo or ici if they get worse, but those first 3 im game for today

Vulgard is being sus amogus about the whole present thing

Intensify not letting himself just flip is still wolfy and it’s bothering me that he doesn’t just want to help out and resolve his alignment and leave a legacy readlist or something, but I guess we’re already past the point where everyone thinks he’s a wolf anyway

Is the only way he dies if he goes over his post limit, though?Because then he will just endgame at this rate.

low-key venting??? :flushed:

aka, it’s wifom.

I don’t think they have

they’re dying so I don’t care

I’m literally just asking questions. How is that suspicious?

okay I saw he didn’t flip but what are the specifics of that?

because I think the present is a trap so I don’t like the fact it feels like you’re encouraging Orange to open it

1 Like

Here’s the main reason I townread Ici honestly.

Yeah he really should just shoot out his read list and let himself flip to help us out

if he doesnt at EoD, we can just assume he flipped wolf tbh

he needs to reach a post restriction to flip

kinda think until he actively does that he’s still mafia tbh

I’m not an idiot

@Joker a self proclaimed sheeper, here is a confirmed town giving you options. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You talk like you have TMI on what it is.

That said, the lack of anyone telling Orange to open it (I think?) points toward it coming from a mafia member ig.

Sounds fair to me.

He’s a treestump now with no flip and has a post restriction. If he goes over the post limit he dies and flips. So we all kind of think he should do it to resolve himself but he just got annoyed and made a wallpost and left the thread.