FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

what the fuck

1 Like

the prize is shit btw

like, literally useless

That’s like 3 wpm for anagrams that’s unbelievable

I’m noting GGhana’s a bus-happy player. While he was offline at EoD, him hopping onto the lol/astand wagon is something I could see him doing. I wanted to say that.

Stop berating my contributions, I’ve had enough of that from several other slots in this game.

i pluralized as many things as i could in the short amount of time i had and i don’t even have a fucking quarter of that
what’s with the fucking english doctorate

I’m guessing scum would be fine with just upping their postcount and noone caring. This isn’t true when important scum are being pushed, but the former scenario is more likely.

Hmm would you really be this bothered about it, if you already had TMI that Intensify was at least not on your team. Makes me feel better about Wind.

They also have scumread Leafia and Amelia, but also a bunch of unflipped slots, so hard to say anything about that.

[quote=“WindwardAway, post:6489, topic:88190, full:true”]

Hmm they did shield Derps.

Overall townlean I’d say, would not want shot today.

Why are they on shotlist now? @orangeandblack5

@Mistyx you around?

yeah sup

alright give me a b it

Thinking we blast into the Tangeld wagon today. Emilia/nutella/Centuries (?)/WWA (?) all good targets fmpov.

1 Like

heymers gamers

despite all their ability at english they still didn’t get sham
i consider the battle of wits won

why? I voted in counter wagon to orange.

Well you do realize I care less too.

There’s no room for townies who isn’t contributing. Whether you like it or not.

jesus christ

who the fuck is this good at anagrams smh

Again it’s not my own personal shotlist

I gauged thread temperature and put something out that reflects the most common sentiments I’ve seen

Nothing you just quoted looks good enough to justify shielding the dayvig though but I do need to actually look at wwa in detail at some point so if you could go more in-depth I’d appreciate it

a fucking english doctor

Not me surely. I couldnt think past 10 words.

mm

conroy probably has the worst looking vote on tan

they spent the whole 8 years just for this moment