FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

fartic

I’m starting to agree.

they haven’t posted today

1 Like

had it been given by town and not been dangerous, it likely would have been handed to orange instead of being wrapped and ominously ticking

you all need to take a chill pill

1 Like

I claim the kyo pelt

I’ll take a break, since Ici has their hands full with posting now anyways, but I would be interested in why you think this specifically? Just because 2 lowposting scum have flipped?

bwekfust

no

also isn’t the whole lemonfairy/PKR/Amelia thing the exact same as the thing with uni except it’s way less likely anyone but uni is red

3 things

1. Do Marl and Wind not have any patience? If you couldn’t tell, I went to sleep right after my latest post. Telling me to flip at 4 AM while I’m dreaming about some crack induced scenario isn’t gonna do anything.
  2. No one read my Cent case, so rip, and also I’m curious. How in the world are you guys gonna read my shooters off of. Vully mentioned there being atleast 1 wolf, but I’m pretty sure 99% of the reasons why the shooters shot me was because I was consensus wolf
  3. I’ll flip now for the sake of speeding this up after I get my thoughts and reads together.
1 Like

because i’ve read almost every highposter and they’re almost entirely composed of villagers
therefore

2 Likes

I literally just did

I haven’t been making many individual reads because I’m preoccupied with maintaining all the lists. That’s why I’m asking you to tier the shots for today/tomorrow, and without you doing that I can’t do it myself. I have no individual reads on any of those people.

I DID

which highposters aren’t composed of villagers?

quit whining about it jfc

what’s up gamers

furious omori

kitty katze pls calm threads town