FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

that doesnt change how insanely weird that post is

i can think of like

exactly one thing that might make ghana a wolf

and i don’t think frost has pointed it out despite the alleged tunnel

you tracked me to italy last night

:flushed:

1 Like

I will find that connection, you just watch

/vo–

2 Likes

Bit weird how the progression of the third post would usually be preceded by a scumread I’d guess.

What does this rice comment even mean, lol

I realize why I put this off for so long

Reads and quite correct, but zero scum mentioned. Since most scum was lurking, this is not too weird. Bit weird that Blizer is not on it, considering they had some interaction prior.

The second tagged on post makes this seem like an afterthought that they couldn’t clear Amelia really yet for what they had done in thread.

Decentish, but they flip their votes a lot around.

very gamer

This is the third time they posted this on just day 1. Feels like they really want to be townread. :eyes:

At least this contained Leafia. Man I really need to read that EoD1 still

oh nvm

Seems like the angle scum would want to take.

Oh at least this is good.

Okay day 2 is turning out a bit better.

@GGhana what did you test with this and why?

Huh I thought their day 1 was decent, but somehow you get the reverse…

Okay, so they really changed their mind on Orange

At least this is kind of legit

Hmm, would mostly not say this as scum with TMI that Kyo would not yield a pelt.

They literally repeat exact same posts. No wonder they can reach a idk 3000? post ISO.

:upside_down_face:

wanting to equate the two, while wanting to flip Joker is kind of scummy, because that might “clear” Amelia.

Could be interpreted either way alignment wise, but still found it notable.

They seem really invested in a t/t gladiate. Bit weird if they had TMI on it being t/t. Oh wait never mind Marl claimed vig, so they’d need to be townread.

Although the guaranteed way to not be shot, would be to just murder Marl, so better look.

day 3: omg more posts every day… :roll_eyes:

They definitely were not secretive with their abilities at all. Basically openclaimed everything. Not scared of a claimvig at all?

This is unironically a really good take that I don’t see scum making often.

@GGhana could you explain why specifically scum being uncoordinated would lead to Nutella being scum?

[s]

Is it TMI, that Ghana recognized this as TMI[/s]

Congratulations :partying_face:

Seems like an actual thought process and not really agenda.

This is a point that scum would probably not have immediately noticed, that Emilia also shot outside of shotlist or attempted to at least, while criticising whoever would do so. Also I think they are less prone to use meta most players wouldn’t know, because scum make their reads to appeal to others instead of actually finding scum. Also getting in t/t with Emilia is rand> town

This still weirds me out slightly, I’d rather have all my relations be antagonistic. :upside_down_face:

This is a bad reason.

This is probably unfair when I’m actually reading your posts now, but I just really dislike hyperposters and I hated your Joker push. :man_shrugging:

day 4

Ghana is probably the type to say this… right?

This is still a weird read imo, but it makes sense with why they have been shielding Centuries all this time.

good assocations with Jane

huh. I feel like Ghana’s ISO can sometimes feel scummy, because they exaggerate the strength of their reads and it reads badly on later scum flips.

But what kind of move is bussing Jane over bussing Gorta? Not a logical one.

This is consistent with their ISO.

That really made an impression on you huh.

They did pick one of the most highly AI things out of Italy’s ISO.

Ghana killing Italy also doesn’t make much sense.

This was a good idea and shows that Ghana is still trying to solve and not just run down the next lynch.

I’m good with not lynching Ghana today is basically my verdict on it. They hold quite a consistent ISO with no gaps or weird flows. They have pushed scum and have pushed enough town to not be TMI. Claim checks out. NKA checks out. (at least for last night) High volume is typically town indicative as well.

well that was a whole lot of words for nothing

I’ll still read it in a bit but

I don’t stand for the quality of my ISO’s on hyperposters btw

it’s still less work for me and I’ll take it

Oh Ghana can definitely hyperpost as scum. Top poster in SFoL -1 and flipped as first scum.

that was also my first forum mafia game ever

i’ve played enough social deduction games to know how to powerwolf

Sad, I just wanted to point out how you were more subdued there, but that’s not really saying anything at all then, since most players are like that in their first game.

And mostly just at the start of that game as well it seems, but I’m just skimming.

@clonedcheese Can you explain the logic of wanting to redirect scum to town again?

lolwut

Also please let cloned answer this question. There are various answers that they could give that could be AI.

Also what was the point of the “I’m going to shoot Orange reactiontest” @clonedcheese

Wait, this is a better quote, since it doesn’t say lean here. @orangeandblack5