FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

It’s the Solar Car Pride flag

3 Likes

I don’t see what’s so special about this post

yeeessss?

my immediate thought when i saw it was 3p

Oh yeah wait before I die.

This isn’t relevant at all but if you couldn’t tell, I played this game extremely carefreely because I knew I would survive the first instance of death coming at me.

Because of this, my tone probably sounded more different than usual, or atleast extremely nonchalant.

The reason I’m mentioning this is because I know some person in the future is gonna say I’m not town due to me not sounding like how I was here, so I’ll just prepare this post right when I need to directly quote it.

ftr I’ll do this later today or overnight, I took a break from the thread and I’m still catching up.

it can also come from town uni

i dont think that comes from scum uni

well the issue is

he was around for me building a case on lol but ultimately voted Wazza when it looked certain Tan would go over (and not before)

He then shot lol today and was like “oh man I shot a wolf I’m good guys I swear” despite not even voting there yesterday

And their reasoning given yesterday for not voting there was “well I haven’t read the case so I’m not gonna vote” but they still hadn’t read it before shooting (as evidenced by them asking me for the case again before shooting anyways)

Like it’s super likely they’re just scum with lol here

Plus you/Vulgard/Arctic/Uni are all in zl’s cult and if we go by the assumption that at least one of you is scum it’s probably just Uni

1 Like

uni is probably exactly =rand?

which to be fair i have a decent chunk of people above null so that wagon/shot isnt terrible with this logic

but its not my top choice

uni calling out their shot on lol all of the sudden is a bad look
it’s like asking for towncred

I used to rule the world
Chunks would load when I gave the word
Now every night I go stow away
Hide from the mobs I used to slay

They once were terrified
Every time I looked into their eyes
Villagers would cheer my way
For a hero I was, that’s what they’d say

I didn’t know who the post was referring to

That makes sense actually

I’m only uncomfortable with Uni for the fact that I could see “Oh I shot at the mafia” as just a Uni post (I could hear that in my head him say that in VC) and the fact that his flip wouldn’t give information
What is the case on Whysper?

Got it. Please resolve now Intensify.

Please ignore as I try to activate my post restrict condition

plus they were so adamant about not voting there because they hadn’t seen the case but were just fine shooting there on D2 having still not seen the case

1 Like

very cool intensify

One minute we had it all
Next our world began to fall
Away from all that it had once become
They all cried for my help, but I stood there numb

can you post a cat picture next

I gaze off into the boundless skyline
Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine
Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield
The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield
And hope one day that this chaos and