FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

Can you make it more obvious for me?

nope. do that yourself.

her first post just looks blatantly performative and possibly an attempt at tying katze to her (she already has katze pockted if she’s w and katze’s v - which i think is pretty likely)

the second post just looks like she’s gone into antispew until the result of the ITA
especially since she like
didn’t actually leave
although she claims it was an RT

the only ‘dramatic’ part was the first post, and that was before she was even shot, the rest just looks like she was trying not to spew anything until the result came
she also obviously never analysed the reactions, but she has said now that she decided it wasn’t really worth it

i don’t believe this was an actual RT
it just looks like she realized how bad her response was and tried to poorly justify it with the RT claim, especially since people were making it clear they didn’t like the way they were behaving

1 Like

The thing is that I’m not seeing it. They seem like one of these chaotic types like Memesky, Kyo or Katze, where the nonchalant attitude towards suspicion is NAI. The fact that their wagon is so big is a bit ??? when you compare it to other candidates imo.

So it’d be dandy if you could case them, so I could potentially change my vote either, because I like your thought process or your argument on them.

i think kyo and ici are likely to be partnered because kyo’s progression on ici is virtually non-existent unless i’m missing something, and this post looks partnery towards kyo

kyo is probably taking the fall here to give ici that pelt she needs, especially since she’s started hardpushing him and doesn’t actually care to explain anything to him, such as why she thinks he’s a wolf

when she was hardpushing intensify, she actually bothered to engage with him and explain the read, and funnily enough he flipped villager

here she doesn’t feel a need to actually… explain to kyo the scumread

kyo hardly even commmented on this
as a villager here kyo would probably be more concerned by the fact that ici doesn’t even want to engage with him to actually gauge his alignment

it just looks like he’s happy being scumread here

mrrr this looks kinda bologna

i was gonna say “okay but she typoed ‘tomorrow’ so she was actually probably tired” but then i realized that the fact im going this far means that i am probably pocketed to some extent regardless of her alignment

but i still think she’s town

okay have you considered that back when i was pushing intensify there was only a 10% chance i’d due for dumb reasons but now an extra 0 has been added to that number

yeah this is possibly a concern, because realistically they’re probably one of the deeper wolves if they are a wolf

you are pocketed regardless of her alignment

the majority of scumreads on icibalus have been explained

you hadn’t explained your townread on them until like within the last hour despite it being at a much greater strength than most of the scumreads, so i think you should really re-evaluate why you actually townread them

Wait to be clear, I’m talking about the wagon on Joker there, asking Ici to case Joker.

oh ok

well then there’s really only one thing I can do with these choices rn

/vote Icibalus

i think ici is town because the way she handled d1 reads much more like “villager struggling to get into thread” than “frozen wolf”

like i think the metaphor stuff rarely comes from a wolf if at all

Why Ici out of these choices?

they’ve got one less vote than me

“does it matter if im pocketed if im right”

“if im right i get to be smug about it”

thanks brain

what happened to you wanting to get ITA’d?

if you wanted to die why did you self pres

Why? It’s a prime way to voice reads vaguely without getting much backlash for it. Players also like hearing unique reads on themselves, so it also just gets them on your side.

1 Like

Well the day is young, bit of a boring reason of yours.

given the context of her posting in thread i think its a very natural reaction to have if attempting to post content but struggling to do so