EFoL 4&3/4 - Blue Dragon

FAM - Mafia

FoL 24 - Unseen

WoW BfA - Alliance (Town)

EFoL 4&3/4 - Blue Dragon

FoL 28 - Good King

Answer Key šŸ˜³
Summary
  1. Wolf, FoL24 [FoL] Forum of Lies 24 - Night 3 (11/16) - Completed - The Unseen and the Warlock Win! - #3022 by katze
  2. Wolf, Newbies Paradise 2 Completed: Newbie's Paradise #2 - Page 3 (as gamer)
  3. Town, Hydra JK9 Hydra Jailkeeper 9 - Town win! - #740 by katze
  4. Town, Autumn Invitational Autumn Invitational - Day 4 (5/13) - Town Wins! - #26 by katze
  5. Town, Guardians of Gaā€™Hoole Completed: The Guardians of Ga'Hoole - Page 89 (part 2)
  6. Town, LoZ Mash Completed: The Legend of Zelda - Page 24
  7. Wolf, FAM FAM Thread 2 (Day 2) - #5074 by katze
  8. Wolf, JOAT9 [FM] Geyde PFPs Joat9 - THE LYING DARKNESS AND FIREMAN WINS (2/2) - #240 by katze
  9. Town, Congress of Vienna Completed: Congress of Vienna - Page 7
  10. Town, Mountain Climbing Mafia Completed: Mountain Climbing Mafia - Page 3
  11. Town, Mountain Climbing Mafia Completed: Mountain Climbing Mafia - Page 12
  12. 3p, FoL27 [FoL] Forum of Lies 27 - 10 day FoL (2/18) - Blue Dragon win - #129 by katze
  13. Wolf, Ritual Mafia IV [FM] Ritual Mafia IV -- Day 4 (7/16) -- Heretics and Traitor Win! - #8581 by katze
  14. Town, SFoL 61 SFoL 61 - Castle of the Blood God - Ended Early, will be Re Randed(15/16) - #3077 by katze
  15. Wolf, Gay Mafia 3 [VFM] Gay Mafia 3: The Game: The Movie [-666/8] ANITA BRYANT WINS - #742 by UwU (as UwU)

if weā€™ve learnt anything from this itā€™s that microreads suck

people consistently randing their guesses or putting town for all of them perform just as well as people actually trying

2 Likes

microreads donā€™t suck theyā€™re just not an end-all way to read people

but i fully believe that there are posts that are so incredibly AI that i can disregard an entire ISO and say ā€œthis post is why X player is Y alignmentā€

and while those posts are commonly longer posts iā€™m p sure iā€™ve done this with small posts

like gorta in half his games :flushed:

my honest opinion is that microreads do not actually exist in the context of a game

itā€™s nearly impossible and in no way optimal to try and assess a post without allowing the context surrounding said post to affect your judgement

the fact that youā€™re inherently biased by the context of the post means you arenā€™t actually doing a microread

If you somehow did manage to remove all context and subjective bias resulting from such context, that leaves you with the situation that weā€™ve proved in this thread that microreads are bad

Not removing the context means that you arenā€™t microreading

so you are either not microreading
or you are microreading and itā€™s not good

1 Like

I changed my mind on 2 because that seemed like an earlykatze game

Sadge

true, but youā€™ll probably find that the majority of these posts are reliant upon the wider context rather than just something being textbook villagery

its relatively early katze

my first MU game

1 Like

Like if someone claims a unique PR, you instantly CC them because thatā€™s basically openwolfing.

okay last ones

how do you get any information on Xā€™s alignment by their interactions with somebody who they have a 0% chance of knowing the alignment of?

id say their ISO is >rand wolf just because itā€™s useless, but that doesnt seem uncommon here?

if this is unheard of from them, it could be an attempt to overcompensate? but id have to read more of their games to give you a specific ā€œX is a villagerā€ read as opposed to ā€œthe posts coming from Xs slot are posts that are >rand Vā€

I vaguely remember this one

Uhmā€¦ Highway_101 in SFoL 62? Or was that Geyde?

that was geyde

1 Like

Iā€™ll say

Wolf
Town
Town

1 Like
Summary

theyā€™re all me from SFoL62 :joy_cat:

Summary

Damnit I expected it but I also thought 1 was kinda wolfy :flushed:

1 Like