FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

No it isn’t

I’ve felt exactly like that, multiple times

I’ve seen esooa frustrated as a wolf, that’s not wolf esooa

i’m fucking dead lmao

Just wait for Silviu’s flip first before we think about that is my way of handling that slot.

2 Likes

Because quite literally I began to be mafia-read because of that. When D2 happened Orange was quick to shade me for not voting one of the top two wagons and tying the vote. I told them I didn’t even know the vote count or who were the top two wagons and just voted Wazza since I wanted to do it as a joke. Now Arctic comes in also shading me and scum-reading me, while I’m asking for more information on gamestate because I am lost and don’t know much of what is going on that isn’t revolving around my slot. In the end more people end up mafia-reading me for this, and even people who originally had me as town-read because I was playing the usual way I play are mafia-reading me because others are.

In the end I’m just asking for more information on gamestate and who is interacting with who so I can get some ideas going on, but so far I think the mafia is enjoying this. Im soaking up all the attention while they can just go around and do whatever they wish to :smiley:

Yes it’s literally the exact same way leafia has defended wolfmates the last 3 times they were scum and I can called leafia out for it before they even died and they called me stupid

lol no

not how i would approach a teammate

hes just wolfy

Isn’t the mafia NPC shooting min twice today proof of Silviu flipping mafia? If min’s killing a town they might as well let them kill more town.

In the end I don’t like Arctic looks at all, but I don’t know how they are in general so I can’t mafia-read them for that :smiley:

/vote Whysper

“not bad for an impostor”

Sus

It’s not like we have that much more killpower at our disposal before we see a Silviu flip, so I’m fine with letting them slide through the lynch now at least.

Mafia going for Min is kind of ??? when Luxy is confirmed. :man_shrugging:

@katze what do you think of this? :smiley:

By the way, I want to be neighborized tonight if anybody has that power.

mmmm
ok

i’ll give you space but i want to see like… actual involvement rather than “hey guys what’s the gamestate” and meaningless votes

i have a really shitty read but i don’t want to be right because if marls a villager that means they’ve had better reads than me today but still shot outside of their correct scumreads

1 Like

And preferably by town, lmao.

Ok then, here is a non-meaningless vote, /vote Nutella :smiley:

If Aelin is mafia I’m actually ascended

then why are you still posting

um