FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

why isn’t leafia mafia though

i haven’t actually heard that argument

im sorry leafia i am a wolfy person too

yes it does

it means you don’t get cleared by your claim alone

she already admitted to it by liking gghana’s post saying not to kill leafia if she’s tan’s partner

please don’t laugh but i get major DR2 vibes from them
kuniageddon approaches

leafia answer pls

do you think i keep posting about omega abilities which are unable to be used at start of game for no reason

i make people happy!!

because when they weren’t talking about tan it looked like they didn’t actually have TMI

conroy im not writing down softs

You say this yet…

You were trying to play off Artic and Silvui I think as Tan’s partner for some meh reasoning.

It’s been a while so I actually don’t know.

The last time we played together I think was when you almost convinced Marl and Wind that you and PKR were not scum via AtE, but then I countered with even some more bs AtE.

I mean… self meta and also SFoL 65 I think where you hard defended your other scummate.

Then why are you trying to pinpoint people as Tan’s partner if they’re gonna help us??

Stop putting words in my mouth. Of course not! If I was and I was suspected this much of being Tan’s partner I likely would admit to it and ask town to let me kill one more cult leader so I can win too.

Whoever is Tan’s partner, I’ll be forever grateful to you for revealing yourself and I’ll even try talking town into letting you win too. You owe it to me for how hard I defended your partner. If you don’t reveal, I’ll make sure town hunts you down until you’re dead.

Should probably add to shortlist if no better shots but no point considering voting them. Theres obviously a main mafia faction to priorotise and I dont even know if tang was antitown cuz presumably there are evil cult leaders

why are we so concerned about leafia’s particular non-village allignment anyway

the game is way too big for that to be mechanically significant to us right now

1 Like

Oh scratch that then forget what I said

The same thing I’m wondering too.

You literally said “I’m tans partner dont kill me” why would you ever say that if you weren’t

leafia’s probably just a wolf

she has tmi about not being tans partner

:flushed:

I was the coolest because I didn’t use mine.

This may or may not be true

Isn’t it obvious? I want people to actually start thinking and realize that me being Tan’s partner isn’t a certainty.