FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

this further pushes the idea that marl did get redirected to aelin
but that means that eli was strongmanned

no i mean centuries wouldve had to have done an incredibly dumb fake claim

and then go “and I wouldve gotten away with it if it werent for that brat Arctic”

It doesn’t. Aelin telegraphed shooting Marl on day 2. She wouldn’t randomly shoot someone else.

Aelin is not bad at the game. Her claiming to get targeted by the silent shot and her claiming to shoot Marl and then dying makes sense given her rolecard.

Aelin has no reason to fake either of those things. She was town and she is not bad at the game.

what i mean is that a redirect on marl to aelin is claimed and so marl would have killed aelin instead of eli
i don’t think i even worded it very badly

If that’s true, then we have a strongman kill that murdered the wolf claimvig and it’s not being claimed.

How does a villager not claim such a thing? They can claim they received it from an event, for example, to avoid the claimvig. Or they can hard soft it.

I like how my big post was just ignored and people moved on
am i that unconvincing

yes i don’t think it makes socially

but i can’t reconcile mechanically that centuries is town here because there’s no way wolves could have been involved, since i know i wasn’t roleblocked

the only way centuries is telling the truth is if he was empowered, which no one would have done and no one is claiming to do

third party

3p also claims it for towncred. Not seeing that.

oh god we have an sk

great

So we do have some bits of evidence about Neutral Killing.

lets flip emilia and see if she empowered him

i mean town basically always claims that in some capacity

i can only see an SK/LW not claiming it

Emilia got what? Where did that come from?

because shes the only major afk slot

92 posts is afk

Occam’s Razor:

Marl wasn’t lying and shot Eli as claimed. Marl retracted his “my shot is strongman” claim on day 3, and his rolecard confirms as much.

Aelin wasn’t lying, got silent shot by wolves, then desperadod into Marl and flipped green from the backfire.

Mech fuckery happened to let Marl kill Eli despite everything.

the bad kind of third party
do i really have to spell out “neutral killer” for you

but seriously though like other than argue with the people pushing on her what has emilia done today

maybe thats why my townread on her poofed

no…
no...