FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

@Emilia here

I pointed out how weird it was but you just ignored it?

like how is that not weird as fuck

No I’ve asked other people on why they wolfread, but they don’t answer cuz most don’t have a good read on me.

whats weird about it

isn’t it ironic that’s exactly what I’m talking about

if you just rebut posts with the same defence over and over it makes it incredibly easy to ignore for people just reading thread

1 Like

it’s hypocritical as fuck because you tried to shoot orange

1 Like

@Emilia can u give a wolfgame

1 Like

give that one short fuse

No because if people had a read on me they would be able to make it. Rn I am very visible in thread though as I am constatly arguing with u and orange

if I’m gonna be honest that post was so hillariously bad it made me go from “but what if she’s just LHF town” to “I’ll eat a dog if this is town”

1 Like

i still think emilia is town unfortunately

they don’t seem to have any agenda behind anything and a lot of their takes use weird angles which i genuinely think she believes in and is unlikely to come from a wolf

ok but me and orange have made multiple arguments as to why you’re a wolf

but it feels like you’re trying to make you as much of a boring kill as possible

You know what Arete did in Return of the Darkness? That’s what you’re doing here

I thought basically the same thing about Nutella

the wolf team isn’t pushing agenda

they’re massive uncoordinated

1 Like

Because other ppl werent exactly on for enforcing the shotlist so I changed accordingly

I

What?

Orange is literally obviously a villager and what the fuck does enforcing a shot list mewn

i did think nutella was pushing agenda tho

i basically knew wind was town after being in the hood with them for a while so the way she was treating her was very obviously agenda combined with how she was trying to get her killed today with the CL thing

again

very likely just an easy game

1 Like

I didn’t think Nutella was a wolf because they felt alone in thread

Emilia’s giving of the same vibes

again if instead of wolf hunting you SK hunt this game becomes a lot simpler

I was converted D3 or 2 I think

but I suck at that