/vote katze :flushed:

wait wdym he “made a mistake”

fuck off

/vote TL

conroy said he checked marshal n1 and got a negative
i pointed out that this was wrong and he said he actually got a positive
then i pointed out i roleblocked him and… yeah

Event: Pet Pictures

Quote this post with a picture of a pet of yours. PHOTOS OF DOGS MUST BE SPOILERED. (To spoiler an image, click on the gear in the top right of the text editor, then click “hide details.”

The forum limit on file size can be bypassed by uploading the image to an external website, such as Imgur, and linking to the image.

I think it makes perfect sense that conroy gave the wrong results if he didn’t actually receive any since he was roleblocked

we have a greencheck whos been alive for 2 days

we have emilia

we had boats

we truly needed a jester to make this hell a home

4 Likes

this is my doing btw

wait but why did you do that if he was rb’d and would have gotten no result in the first place

i have no fucking clue but that wasn’t why i was pushing him in the first place, it just ended up happening too

that’s bizarre

Yes… yes

Towny post… unless it’s a copypasta which I now feel am notoriously bad at recognizing.

Not sure if Katze would have referenced this game when not so many others would remember that I think. except me

Katze I fucking hate your hyperposting.

LIESSSSS

If you still have those, I’d be interested.

Joker read is still kind of gross. I’d expect Katze of all players to know LHF.

I’m not endorsing this, but probably slightly better look.

Kind of weird how you went Whysper over Marl, while you scumread Marl for a large portion and townread Whysper for inexplicable reasons, but you did call them w/w at some points here.

Blizer apparently claims a save on Kat and a shot on Jane, so I’d want Jane resolved before I make any conclusions about that mech tbh.

Katze can be a townlean, so I can go back to filtering their posts.

I don’t actually hate you, just the number of your posts

as i said, i also think it makes perfect sense that he got the wrong result off the top of his head since he didn’t actually receive a result

how do we know the result was wrong

presumably somebody is ccing them?

please dont bully him his name is jerry and he was in a house fire

2 Likes

gimme a few

they were blatantly rolefishing

with confirmed anticlaim in the game

i thought they were just an outted wolf :wowee:

marshal is dead and has omega abilities
centuries said they got a negative until they corrected it