valorn’t

why

again you haven’t actually been engaging in thread

yes I’m pulling the no u card

you’ve just been sitting there

I’ve been actively trying to do stuff

you’ve been kinda doing nothing?

a lot of them are one liners with no progression
don’t think it’s particularly wolfy, but it’s why i can’t exactly townread you other than being good tonally because nothing you’ve said is particularly villagery

since you want me to engage with your reads, can you explain what this actually means

and why this exists

or this

i feel like if this was anyone other than gghana i would be scumreading them for posting a lot of words and not doing much with them

reading every post you fucking madman lmao

this is a reference to a different thing (and so is my reply)

id link it but im lazy and i think its funny if you wolfread them for it

every time i start making a post about something, 20 more posts would happen in the meantime and i ended up being 100 posts behind everyone else in the first 2 hours of this game which is why i replied to everything really late

I think Arctic is V as well actually

Vacation

aelin seemed like they actively weren’t trying and while it should be wolfy it isn’t

same with night

I thought I caught Blizer when he said he backread but somehow missed my posts

I can’t believe I actually decided to backread a small chunk of posts but here I am

so what you’re saying is that you should play like how I’m playing

2 @katze
where townie did min do (in posts!)

again this is a mash

you shouldn’t care if your thoughts feel half baked

just get them out there

i read iso and got flat reads that didnt seem obviously villagery!!

night town

I’m kinda feeling uncomfortable with night mostly because they’re doing the same shit Chloe was doing in morpho

future sulit please put this in sheet

no

town

ISO’ing these peeps in here,

Maxi I’m fine with townlean still

Jane

Jane, that post still needs to be cleared up to me and they have just townreads. Find it unnatural that nothing scummy would come on their radar.

Mist can stay at a light townlean
Lemon, null
Emilia, townlean, sticking with previous argument. If Vulgard turns out to be scum, they should probably be reevaluated.
I’m skipping Katze, because then I get to skip Katze
Blizer can return to null, ISO is too complicated to gain anything quickly.

Firekitten & Intensify

FK & Intensify, need to read Intensify for this, Intensify actually has some drive behind their posts and feel relaxed, contrasting to their scum meta in JOAT^2, where they felt more frozen. Fine, slapping a townread on that.

Also yeah, pretty much, but at least it sounded original, getting back to Firekitten, actually rereading their case it makes sense.

I know I agree with Intensify more likely town, but I will add that scum sometimes feels more apologetic or “dirty” about making intentionally wrong reads, so I’m not 100% on board with this argument. Wait, I’m rereading it again now and you said that at the end, okay never mind, It’s almost bedtime. Feeling comfortable with Firekitten for early game at least. That’s with an asterisk of reevaluate later always, because Firekitten is a strong player.

Vulgard always writes wordy posts, so I’m feeling like skipping for now.

Ici

Ici too, but they basically challenged me into disagreeing with them :upside_down_face:, so let’s have a go,

Booooooooooooooooo

@Icibalus What did you conclude from this thread read?

Okay, I still like these posts, but overall ISO less so. To get a better grasp I have to read other players to see if Ici’s reads make sense and I’m not feeling up for that, so they’ll stay here. :upside_down_face:

Marshal, I choose too many players with many posts, you saw nothing

Vulgard’s post on Astand’s ISO, well Astand doesn’t really blow me away with their ISO, so I can live with Vul’s argument of a scumlean and will be fine on seeing, where that might go. :man_shrugging:

Haven’t seen Sulit do the thing that makes me townread them usually yet.

Tangled is either defensive or trying to be funny, which is either way not a good look. :man_shrugging:

Meeh mildly revoking the Italy townread, considering Sulit prompted that tell in their second post, so can’t really read reliably based on that.