FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

I am now convinced

ty

So I reread my ISO and this is just wrong. I’ve been relatively accurate, just never a very big main drive behind a wolf death and whenever I tried to save a town I was mostly ignored.

is it just clonedcheese and pkr then

if we pre flip centuries and appel as wolves then don’t see why it’s not possible

cheese is Town

Not gonna bother arguing this today, just trust my soulread after I die tonight.

@PokemonKidRyan hit me with all the salt you have

1 Like

Mathematically, assuming a 15% ITA chance for everyone, we should’ve been able to kill three slots in ITAs today, not two.

Anyone have any shots left?

Yes, it is me, DIO.
Not as wolf, but I am PKR.
A wolf furry (not actual wolf)

I don’t think that you’re being serious though and I don’t think town will either so eh, it’s ok

It’s a 10% ITA Chance for everyone as base iirc

ITA chance is 10%

PKR is town, by the way.

ikr
i miss nightingale and min
and also ici because funny even though i’m probably part of the reason they suicided in boats

Datbird as Corrin Wins 3 KOs to 2

Damage Given: 500%

Damage Taken: 361%

WInners will be payed! Next fight will have the bets locked at 2021-06-22T20:30:00Z and its Smurfdorf the Ganondorf versus FlatBoi the Game and Watch

2 Likes

Hi hello indivividuals
The fuck is happening

I don’t need salt, a majority of people have been right on me.
And I can believe they will stay right on me.

I’ll probably target someone with one of my abilities that’s not in the neighbourhood so they can know what it is I do.

Heck, my ability is literally 100% confirmable but I don’t particularly want to seppuku without reason. I wish sus people would claim lol.

Nothing.

1 Like

is the thread calmed down yet

Apparently we’re the wolf team lol.
Which is really unfortunate timing for me, that you come in rn.
But, it is what it is.

Yeah, I’m chill.
Still a bit sassy, but, not aggro or rude with it