FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

leafia was blatantly TMIing TL as the 3p so wolves prob knew but also she was… trying to look like the 3p?

what the fuck

1 Like

it was true for her too

look the scum clearly have no idea how to play this game

ah yes the flipped wolf that half the game cleared off of postcount

clearly a reliable tell

that was quite clear when the boats hit

1 Like

that’s fair actually
it just seemed like you had strong opinions on ITAs and I couldn’t see your progression from on stance to the other clearly

also amelia’s a dude iirc

1 Like

tbf they dropped off on D2 while Italy fucking doubled his posts

honestly

Amelia’s posting did die d2 tbf

italy has been atleast more consistent

You do realize that a read being incorrect in 1 instance doesn’t invalidate it as a whole?

that’s correct but I’m p sure he doesn’t care if people mix that up

can i just start noposting as a wolf so my meta can be as easy to replicate as these nerds

im literally dying out here

1 Like

no im just saying postcount is a bad tell

i thought amelia was a she for like, a year and never got corrected

ha

I think the quote I’m referring to is in response to Italy telling you to ITA uni

alright I’ma dip for now

ITAs open at 4 I think, should be back before then to see what changes have been made to the shotslists

glgl

Which is dangerous. No controlled kills that backed up with reasoning and evidence.

im not saying “postcount tells are perfect” but italy is 10% of the thread today with nearly 100 posts, had 250 posts yesterday, and 150 on D1 (going up from d1 → d2 is notable)

yeah thats a villagery postcount imo

No it works majority of time for people with that type of meta otherwise it wouldn’t be a tell in the first place. Obviously it is going to be wrong sometimes that applies to any read.