FBR - Spec Chat

what’s game currently look like?

Jane: 4 HP, 2 BA
Zone: 10 HP, 5 BA

And Jane decided to equip a Katana instead of sticking with the Sniper Rifle

If Jane had the Sniper Rifle now, they’d have a chance. But with the Katana, I think Zone will be winning this.

Round 24 Action Phase

Turn Order

1. Jane
  2. Zone_Q11

Turns

Turn 1

• Jane: You move south to (10,11). You see a Machete.
  • Zone_Q11: You move south to (7,12). You see a Pan.
Turn 2

• Jane: You equip the Katana (19).
  • Zone_Q11: You move west to (6,12).
Turn 3

• Jane: You move south to (10,12).
  • Zone_Q11: You move south to (6,13).
Turn 4

• Jane: You move south to (10,13). You see a Handgun.
  • Zone_Q11: You wait.
Turn 5

• Jane: You move west to (9,13).
Turn 6

• Jane: You move west to (8,13).
Turn 7

• Jane: You move west to (7,13). You see a Handgun.
  • Zone_Q11: You attack someone to the east with your Assault Rifle (13). You hit for 3 damage!
Turn 8

• Jane: You move north to (7,12). You see a Pan.
  • Zone_Q11: You look for someone to attack, but no one is in range.

Round 25

The Sniper Rifle could shoot at the diagonal. And the Katana doesn’t have that much of an advantage over the Assault Rifle at range 0.

Well, I suppose 5 vs 3 damage would be nice if they were closer in HP and BA.

A lot of this will be trying to out-guess the other player. Like, Zone probably thinks Jane is still using the Sniper Rifle. And he’ll likely move north for his first move. So then Jane likely moves west to attack him there. But then Zone does sometimes do trickier moves like maybe moving east for his first move even though he’ll lose 1 HP to the force field.

yeah zone probs shoots jane dead this round

If Jane had a Sniper Rifle, they might try to kite Zone. So then Zone might think he needs to move around to keep Jane in range. It will be interesting to see if they try to move around or just pick a spot and attack the rest of the turns.

Jane keeps getting lucky with not stepping on Zone’s land mine at least. :slight_smile:

The current tile Jane is on has the land mine. If they step off, they will have another 40% chance to trigger it.

Is that my landmine

I don’t remember where I put it

Uhh no…

I didn’t shoot anyone round 8

No, it’s Zone’s land mine. You have a land mine on (9,9) still there. The other was triggered.

Jane death incoming me thinks

Yeah, I think so.

Zone submitted some actions that are a pretty good combination of movements and attacks to cover the area, so I think he’ll be able to hit Jane at least a couple times.

What’s Jane doing?