Fire Emblem Fates FM - In The White Light - Town Wins!

You know when orange tricked you when there are no logs in this and he cleans them.

Good job orange.

Also fool is bastard.

4 Likes

Eevee you told me to give Wolfy a second bullet

but then he goes and dies

;-;

1 Like

Same with Wolfy, wich is sad.

Our child gave parents 50% ita accuracy as long as both were alive ;(

1 Like

In response to asking orange if he killed wolfy.

“Yeah lol

PKR thinks I’m lock town now too lol”

He wanted to see your reaction prob.

Sam why would he randomly claim NK to you and then claim to clear logs that don’t even exist in this game.

2 Likes

Because he did a /Kill Sam in our marriage chat then edited the message to hide it. He made a mistake and then claimed NK. Ici warned him about editing messages too

Yeah you know you got tricked when he said he cleared logs.

Get tricked.

1 Like

Orange is clearly scum. NK/Fool is orange

@PokemonKidRyan you sure you saw orange’s class card?

although I don’t trust Sam much at the moment, it’s strange to why orange would act like that in marriage chat if Sam is true

Fool is bastard. You are saying that pkr is lying about oranges Ability.

Orange wanted pkr to check his abilities so he can tell you that he was NK and he would have proof it was to see your reaction

1 Like

@Livicus why orange did that

If I need to, I will out Orange.
However, I am not doing so unless I have to.
@Sam17z I guarantee beyond a shadow of a doubt that Orange is Town
He lied to you

It all makes sense. Orange knowing pkr would check his abilities did it so that he would have back up proof when you confronted him in front of everyone.

It was to see your reaction.

6 Likes

I don’t know honestly, but orange has been a strong town although I’m not going to simply brush away any possible outcome

Blame him for dying :^)

Okay, I think I’ve found scum

I believe my wagon is a shitshow of TvT because I made an incorrect conclusion as to what I should do as town, I fully backtrack on my statement that I’d shoot a lock-town, the question threw me off because my husband is lock-town.

I really like PKR, FK and Blizer’s rebuttals to my response, their town motivation is as clear as daylight,
I think scum are likely to find any old reason to join or sheep on this slip, knowing that I’ve set myself up for a good mislynch. I find HTM’s analysis to be odd. But I’m finding my whole wagon to be TvT.

I really dislike Eevee rn, they are entirely fluff/flavorsolving and not actively scumhunting at all. Given that it is the d1 meme phase, take this with a grain of salt.

This pressure on me is the first real event of today I think, and I don’t think we’ve found scum from it either.

He is NK not mafia. His town motivation could easily be faked as NK because NK wants mafia dead too

I HAVE CHECKED ORANGE. HE ISN’T FOOL OR NK, HE IS TOWN.
IF ORANGE IS FOOL WITH HIS ABILITIES, SOMETHING IS INCREDIBLY WRONG

Brush away your doubts Livi.
The truth will set us free!

Sam why do you think he wanted pkr to check his abilties? He did a really smart move to see your reactions.

1 Like

Ignore that first sentence, that was before I realised HTM wasn’t sheeping me, I thought he had a shit reason to join my wagon but he stated his read on me.