Flipless Role PM

Mafia
Your Vote (Passive) - You have your vote. Use it to try to lynch the town.
A Partner In Crime (Passive) - You have a partner who is also in this mafia chat.
Mafia Chat (Passive) - Throughout the entire game you will be able to use this mafia chat to talk with your buddy.
You win when if at any point the number of mafia players alive equal the number of town players.

Town players also received a message with “Workaround to prevent too similar message” as well so no one can metagame the cards as otherwise it wouldn’t let me send the role PMs.

Mafia
Geyde
Captain

Amazing cohosts
midonik16
Insanity

Other person aka host
MathBlade

Oof this scum team

Can you add names to op or title btw,i saw insanity through people in this chat

1 Like

Ah nvm insanity is cohost,i am with geyde
/confirm

1 Like

I can do that. Will do so in just a moment.

This is done.

1 Like

@Geyde This is a friendly check to confirm please.

/confirm

I’m just scared.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming and good luck. :slight_smile: You’ll be okay just have fun.

You’ll not be okay and having fun when you have Insanity as co-host >:P

sigh I’m already being scumread

This is disheartening.

Wait… since the scum know everything about the setup, I can actually write something here and Math won’t smack me with a stick :raised_hands:

Uhmmm the whole not influencing players applies here too midonik. Please do not post in here unless asked a question as it can influence people. And I don’t beat people with sticks, I just ask them not to interact with people.

I mean, sure, but the scum know literally everything, how would I influence them? I’m not going to give them ideas for tactics or whatnot :confused:

Let’s move this to the mod thread please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Voting Marl,let me get one mislynch

Yes!

I got in the townblock!

You aren’t looking very town right now.

Also, we need to break up some of the townblock. I’m trying to go for FK, as we can use that to isolate and maybe force a ML on Hja.

God Hja is going to be tough to take down. They are confirmed by their unbelievably apathetic scum play

Current things I can possibly bring up on FK:

• RVS always gives FK an out when they make crappy accusations at the beginning of the game.
  • RVS --> mislynch has no downside in flipless in regards to towncred
  • FK is trying to ML a newbie on a fake slip

Tbh people are scared from Fk’s deep wolf plays anyway.I think that can work