[FM] 2d3 II - Title Game - Mafia Concedes

I have completely forgotten how time works.

I share the sentiment that this is too anticlimatic for a title game. I’d like to reroll this with only alteration that mafia members can perform both factional kill and action at the same time.

• Reroll
  • MVP now plox

0 voters

New setup

Solic give us all title for making us suffer in unbalanced setup

Or riot

I will not host mountainous as a title game for four reasons:

“Good” players will get killed off early or be scum for that giving them less of a chance to gain a title.

Power Roles are inherently always present on this site, so completely removing that aspect of social deduction is a disservice to holding a title on this site. Things like cop cover were actually present in this game as Ici was thrown off by Maxi softing it.

Mafia does not need to apply social deduction anymore.

It requires more players and competitive games are harder to fill.

This is not negotiable.

You can host mountainous if this possible reroll doesn’t fill and try and convince Squid/Eevee to make it a title game, but my final answer is no on that.

Also before complaining about the setup, maybe don’t take a game where the mafia goon gets found day 1 without it being a bus and the mafia haven’t discerned any power roles. Ici’s guesses were Maxi and Hjasik (neither were PR’s), so even if I made the occupy be able to be used alongside the kill, it wouldn’t have changed the outcome of this game.

If PR isn’t killed n1, scum are basically fighting a huge uphill battle.
A losing one at that since any of the invest setups can just allow Town to break setup mechanically
Also PRs are essentially ICs in that counterclaim is suicide for scum

1 Like

Since they are almost IC at same time

This here actually threw me off. What is it trying to get across?

Mafia trying to find out who PR is

Title games are already kinda weighted in favor of players who don’t die early.
And look at setups like Dustpan where a good town d1 was properly recognized.

And I was alive for pretty long there even tho I was town leader

Fair enough.

That is not essential to maf though. It just makes their game needlessly harder.

If you vote no on the reroll, please send your vote for MVP in your classcard.

Will you allow no mvp

Cop/Doc9 even with scum roleblocker is horrifyingly townsided

If you want mafia deduction just add lost wolf

I will allow no MVP as a vote, but will personally not vote for it, since I feel that is a cop-out to having it as a prize.

Geyde who did you heal N1